Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82
I hope Akiri gets better! D: Get well soon, Akiri! D:
I hope Akiri gets better! D: Get well soon, Akiri! D:
I'm participating in the FR Trick or Treating!
KTLu6uB_1.giftYrZr4N.gifUd6sgau.gif
I wish you well Akiri and hope that the rest of this year don't suck like this. It's good to know that you're doing fine and recovering. I hope that the guy who hit you gets arrested. Guys must be drunk since it was New Years and like an idiot drunker, drove a car. Why can't these people understand that alcohol and cars never go well together?
I wish you well Akiri and hope that the rest of this year don't suck like this. It's good to know that you're doing fine and recovering. I hope that the guy who hit you gets arrested. Guys must be drunk since it was New Years and like an idiot drunker, drove a car. Why can't these people understand that alcohol and cars never go well together?
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Wish a speedy recovery and may the rest of the year be much happier and luckier than the start.
Wish a speedy recovery and may the rest of the year be much happier and luckier than the start.
Betting you he was hit by a stupid and irresponsible drunk driver, since it was on New Years and all. Unbelievable. Anyway, here's hoping our dearest codesmith is alright and gets even better! c:
Betting you he was hit by a stupid and irresponsible drunk driver, since it was on New Years and all. Unbelievable. Anyway, here's hoping our dearest codesmith is alright and gets even better! c:
Oh goodness, how awful!! :( *sends healing thoughts* I'm so very glad to hear that he is expected to fully recover though. That's quite a relief!
Oh goodness, how awful!! :( *sends healing thoughts* I'm so very glad to hear that he is expected to fully recover though. That's quite a relief!
ICW8UfZ.png
Heal fast Akiri!
Heal fast Akiri!
5891598x3192239.png
Oh my god, I hope he's alright and has a speedy recovery!
Oh my god, I hope he's alright and has a speedy recovery!
Ah, that's awful to hear, but I'm glad he's doing well. I hope he recovers quickly. ♥
Ah, that's awful to hear, but I'm glad he's doing well. I hope he recovers quickly. ♥
Vamp's clan wishes you the fastest recovery!
Vamp's clan wishes you the fastest recovery!
Oh jeez! Speediest of recoveries, Akiri!
Oh jeez! Speediest of recoveries, Akiri!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 81 82