Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
wishing for a speedy recovery GL HF
wishing for a speedy recovery GL HF
Sempai on the streets,hentia in the sheets.
That's awful!
But I'm glad to hear that he should make a full recovery and I hope it is a speedy one!
That's awful!
But I'm glad to hear that he should make a full recovery and I hope it is a speedy one!
YJ8beQm.png
Sending love and healing energy to Akiri. Hope he makes a good, fast recovery and that he feels better. Thank you for letting us know that he is safe and should recover fully.
Sending love and healing energy to Akiri. Hope he makes a good, fast recovery and that he feels better. Thank you for letting us know that he is safe and should recover fully.
Oh no! Well, I hope he makes a full recovery! Best wishes!
Oh no! Well, I hope he makes a full recovery! Best wishes!
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
If Akiri by any chance read this thread one day, I hope you get better! My wishes to you! And don't forget to take everything your own pace.
If Akiri by any chance read this thread one day, I hope you get better! My wishes to you! And don't forget to take everything your own pace.
I'm so sorry to hear about this! I hope he has a quick recovery!
I'm so sorry to hear about this! I hope he has a quick recovery!
Oh geez, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank god he's alive! I'll add in to wish him good health and a quick recovery.
Oh geez, I'm so sorry to hear that. Thank god he's alive! I'll add in to wish him good health and a quick recovery.
tumblr_n7rzu5QTOk1tf36f3o1_400.png
Poor Akiri! I'm so sorry to hear about this. Best wishes to him for a speedy and complete recovery.
Poor Akiri! I'm so sorry to hear about this. Best wishes to him for a speedy and complete recovery.
I hope Akiri has a speedy recovery.
I hope Akiri has a speedy recovery.
tumblr_o4yu8gUBhN1uvtnbto1_400.png
Oh no! D: I hope that he gets better soon! c:
Oh no! D: I hope that he gets better soon! c:
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82