Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
That is one rough way to start the new year. Here's to wishing you a speedy recovery and that the rest of your year is smooth and fruitful.
That is one rough way to start the new year. Here's to wishing you a speedy recovery and that the rest of your year is smooth and fruitful.
2q035vp.jpg
Oh my goodness! please stay safe and make a swift recovery :(

and as a side note, I hope that moderator Lune is ok. Shes been away for a very long time with no word :(
Oh my goodness! please stay safe and make a swift recovery :(

and as a side note, I hope that moderator Lune is ok. Shes been away for a very long time with no word :(
Such a shame that Akiri was injured amidst the festivities :/ Make a swift and speedy recovery so we can behold your great codemegeddons once more!
Such a shame that Akiri was injured amidst the festivities :/ Make a swift and speedy recovery so we can behold your great codemegeddons once more!
vnfnSuk.gif
Get well soon Akiri! :)

~Clan Steelfang.
Get well soon Akiri! :)

~Clan Steelfang.
I'll find something to put here... Eventually... :/
Best wishes to Akiri! Hope he gets better very soon.
Best wishes to Akiri! Hope he gets better very soon.
DeviantArt | About Me | FurAffinity | Tumblr | FlightRising Blog
Best Wishes Akiri! Hope you have a speedy recovery! :3
Best Wishes Akiri! Hope you have a speedy recovery! :3
Get well soon Akiri! I'm glad to hear you'll be okay
Get well soon Akiri! I'm glad to hear you'll be okay
Wishing you a swift recovery, Akiri. You're in the thoughts of many right now including mine!
Wishing you a swift recovery, Akiri. You're in the thoughts of many right now including mine!
Su0xI8v.png
His year can only get better from here on out I hope!
His year can only get better from here on out I hope!
Wow that must have been scary. Glad it sounds like everything is going ok. Wishing Akiri well.
Wow that must have been scary. Glad it sounds like everything is going ok. Wishing Akiri well.
light_banner_long2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82