Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Team Update
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82
Oh no! I hope Akiri has a speedy and uncomplicated recovery... and I hope they catch whoever did that :C
Oh no! I hope Akiri has a speedy and uncomplicated recovery... and I hope they catch whoever did that :C
hk0zK67.gif
Such sad news to start off the new year, at least he's okay. I wish him well and a quick recovery.
Such sad news to start off the new year, at least he's okay. I wish him well and a quick recovery.
Currently questing to make my desired Progenitors
still need: Ridgeback gene, Pearlcatcher gene, clown or speckle primary, iridescent primary, striped secondary, seraph or eyespot secondary, gembond tertiary.
If you feel like helping me, I would greatly appreciate it and would happily give one of their future offspring in exchange.
Get better soon!!
Get better soon!!
tumblr_inline_mrahcfoxnx1qz4rgp.png
I hope he feels better soon! Wow, that's so scary :s He's really brave for pulling through! Good luck to you, Akiri! I wish you the best recovery and the best health! :)
I hope he feels better soon! Wow, that's so scary :s He's really brave for pulling through! Good luck to you, Akiri! I wish you the best recovery and the best health! :)
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
AHHHHHH that must hurt D:
Get better soon!
AHHHHHH that must hurt D:
Get better soon!
7Cc2UZ7.png
Horrible news! The holidays are risky business. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery. Rest up!
Horrible news! The holidays are risky business. Best wishes to him for a speedy recovery. Rest up!
muvc07.png
Best of recoveries Akiri, take time to recover and heal. We'll try not to break anyone on the site in your absence.
Best of recoveries Akiri, take time to recover and heal. We'll try not to break anyone on the site in your absence.
Having had a very real experience with this myself make sure he gets physical therapy. Whiplash can be with you for the rest of your life but having physical therapy is key for his correct recovery.

Our wishes are with him and his family as well as hopes that 2014 will get tons better for him.
Having had a very real experience with this myself make sure he gets physical therapy. Whiplash can be with you for the rest of your life but having physical therapy is key for his correct recovery.

Our wishes are with him and his family as well as hopes that 2014 will get tons better for him.
oh no! i hope they find who is responsible. :C
speedy recovery, akiri!
oh no! i hope they find who is responsible. :C
speedy recovery, akiri!
tumblr_inline_nrr6i5ioqL1qzt4nm_500.gif
That's horrible bad luck for the year :( I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope that it doesn't spread to the rest of the year.
That's horrible bad luck for the year :( I wish him a speedy recovery, and hope that it doesn't spread to the rest of the year.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 81 82