Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greatshells
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Ooh Yay :DDD
Ooh Yay :DDD
hnnng I love them so muuuuch! Saw some of the new food items when I was grinding coli yesterday.
hnnng I love them so muuuuch! Saw some of the new food items when I was grinding coli yesterday.
38ff9214bdb66c074a73e6d7ebebac91e0bbb935.png
Those look great!
Those look great!
Awesome new enemies/familiars! Especially the Delta ones. And I love the new items as well! They're so beautifully drawn, wow.

The Greatshells are showing up with decent frequency for me in both Coliseum areas. They were actually the first thing I got in the Delta when I went to look! I've been lucky with finding new things lately.

@antivehicular They aren't on the fragile side for Delta enemies - as far as I can tell they have the most health of all of them, since my level 25 can kill everything there except the Greatshells with two Scratch attacks.
Awesome new enemies/familiars! Especially the Delta ones. And I love the new items as well! They're so beautifully drawn, wow.

The Greatshells are showing up with decent frequency for me in both Coliseum areas. They were actually the first thing I got in the Delta when I went to look! I've been lucky with finding new things lately.

@antivehicular They aren't on the fragile side for Delta enemies - as far as I can tell they have the most health of all of them, since my level 25 can kill everything there except the Greatshells with two Scratch attacks.
Yay! More new goodies to find ♥
Yay! More new goodies to find ♥
yZrviTw.png

tumblr_n2att5BKke1t7dt7oo1_500.png

10wr6dy.jpg

Seeking a Gen 1 Brown/Magenta Arcane Dragon
mourninglilyyesyes.png
Seeking a Gen 1 Soil/Beige Earth Female/Male

NatureEggFinal_zps10d10128.png
So cute! Only I wish they were seafood, meat is the ONE thing I definitely don't need more of, hehe.
So cute! Only I wish they were seafood, meat is the ONE thing I definitely don't need more of, hehe.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
weeee turtles
weeee turtles
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
@Undel Question, out of curiosity, is there a reason all the food items in every update are only worth one star in food value? We really need some bulkier food drops in the coliseum.
@Undel Question, out of curiosity, is there a reason all the food items in every update are only worth one star in food value? We really need some bulkier food drops in the coliseum.
@Lace The honey and beak are worth 2 food points, and the fins 3 food points - the star reflects rarity (supposedly, although I don't know if that has any practical implications) and isn't related to food value.

2-3 food points isn't a lot, and bulkier food drops would definitely be nice, but it seems that the admins are rebalancing the Coliseum by removing more valuable food drops/things from the lower levels (for instance the 7-point moths don't seem to drop any more), and hopefully adding some to the higher levels! (still waiting for that)
@Lace The honey and beak are worth 2 food points, and the fins 3 food points - the star reflects rarity (supposedly, although I don't know if that has any practical implications) and isn't related to food value.

2-3 food points isn't a lot, and bulkier food drops would definitely be nice, but it seems that the admins are rebalancing the Coliseum by removing more valuable food drops/things from the lower levels (for instance the 7-point moths don't seem to drop any more), and hopefully adding some to the higher levels! (still waiting for that)
@nika Stars don't mark just rarity, it tends to be a marker for how much the food is worth. More starred items tend to have bigger food points. Which, obviously they are /rarer/ food items but, yeah.

Which is why I asked Undel, I would like a response from her or one of her mods. I'm sure they have a good reason as to why they aren't releasing higher food point items, rather than just speculation.

Although lower food items can be worth more in some regards as they drop more. But I'd like to see some 2-3 star food drops, is all.
@nika Stars don't mark just rarity, it tends to be a marker for how much the food is worth. More starred items tend to have bigger food points. Which, obviously they are /rarer/ food items but, yeah.

Which is why I asked Undel, I would like a response from her or one of her mods. I'm sure they have a good reason as to why they aren't releasing higher food point items, rather than just speculation.

Although lower food items can be worth more in some regards as they drop more. But I'd like to see some 2-3 star food drops, is all.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11