Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greatshells
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
How to not love this game? Thank you for all hard work!
How to not love this game? Thank you for all hard work!
forsale.png20585191.png20585190.png
Not sure how a dragon would feel about being paired with a giant booger turtle... I like the way they look but they're nasty. XP
Not sure how a dragon would feel about being paired with a giant booger turtle... I like the way they look but they're nasty. XP
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
Oh my, I need those Greatshells!! ;w; ♥
Oh my, I need those Greatshells!! ;w; ♥
ShDdjsG.gif ---
H I D D E N • S A N C T U M
pV7y7eJ.png
"I circle around God, around the ancient tower,
and I have circled for thousands of years ..."
Yay! More familiars!
Yay! More familiars!
SQVdsFh.png
Those look super cool!
Those look super cool!
I've not even got a bumble yet let alone anything else! I did wonder why I was getting honeycomb, beaks and antlers tho. Awesome familiars as always!
I've not even got a bumble yet let alone anything else! I did wonder why I was getting honeycomb, beaks and antlers tho. Awesome familiars as always!
Loves all things feline
These guys are awesome ^^
I just wish they were more inclined to drop for me xD Or that my dragons were less inclined to shred them? O,o
Drowning in Turtle Flippers and still no turtle pet xD
These guys are awesome ^^
I just wish they were more inclined to drop for me xD Or that my dragons were less inclined to shred them? O,o
Drowning in Turtle Flippers and still no turtle pet xD
I gotta have that familiar! It looks fantastic!
I gotta have that familiar! It looks fantastic!
I read that a sprite error for the Greatshell in the Sandswept Delta was quickly fixed. However, I've been playing the Waterway quite a bit, because I have some dragons at the right level to go there (I could grind the Sandswept Delta, or I'd have to level up some other dragons)... and I've yet to see a Greatshell there.
I read that a sprite error for the Greatshell in the Sandswept Delta was quickly fixed. However, I've been playing the Waterway quite a bit, because I have some dragons at the right level to go there (I could grind the Sandswept Delta, or I'd have to level up some other dragons)... and I've yet to see a Greatshell there.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
Yes! New familiars!
Yes! New familiars!

1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11