Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greatshells
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
>W< New familiars and goodies! Thank you!
>W< New familiars and goodies! Thank you!
I'm hoping other users will catch the new familiars and put them up in the AH, because otherwise I'm not going to be able to get them... what with the Coliseum still not working. :I Oh well, still a good update.
I'm hoping other users will catch the new familiars and put them up in the AH, because otherwise I'm not going to be able to get them... what with the Coliseum still not working. :I Oh well, still a good update.
Tortoises! I love tortoises! :D Thank you so much for these. I need to get them in my collection!
Tortoises! I love tortoises! :D Thank you so much for these. I need to get them in my collection!
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
Yay, new familiars! =D
Yay, new familiars! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
I noticed the Fragile Antler and the Serrated Beak - and even one Honeycomb Fragment - when fighting in the Coliseum yesterday, and so I was awaiting this announcement.
I noticed the Fragile Antler and the Serrated Beak - and even one Honeycomb Fragment - when fighting in the Coliseum yesterday, and so I was awaiting this announcement.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
I was wondering about that Fragile Antler! Saw it crop up from Pinkerton before I saw the update.
Also, I really like these familiars! Freakin' cuties!
I was wondering about that Fragile Antler! Saw it crop up from Pinkerton before I saw the update.
Also, I really like these familiars! Freakin' cuties!
I did wonder if there was going to be an announcement about those coliseum items, I've been picking them up over the past couple days. They're quite useful!

Nice to see another set of familiars already, looking forward to catching one.
I did wonder if there was going to be an announcement about those coliseum items, I've been picking them up over the past couple days. They're quite useful!

Nice to see another set of familiars already, looking forward to catching one.
Ax0fBhr.png
They look like snails crossed with sea turtles.
They look like snails crossed with sea turtles.
tumblr_ndzarciQjc1si697do1_500.png
New things just keep dropping on FR
I love this :3

~Flash.
New things just keep dropping on FR
I love this :3

~Flash.
- ★Please ping me, i tend to forget easily★ -
m2Ts0fA.png
I like turtles.

I'm beyond excited to hear who wins this skin contest. I need to start grinding for some awesome new skins!! This is by far my favorite skin contest. :3
I like turtles.

I'm beyond excited to hear who wins this skin contest. I need to start grinding for some awesome new skins!! This is by far my favorite skin contest. :3
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11