Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Greatshells
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
cool
cool
Greatshells are beautiful!
Greatshells are beautiful!
They look awesome! Thanks! X3
They look awesome! Thanks! X3
LongBan.jpg
WebComic: Neon Glow!
- DeviantArt: Human/Anthro (Commissions Open!)
Turtles! FINALLY! Now I can rule the world with my personal Squirt!

Duuuuuuuuuuude...
Turtles! FINALLY! Now I can rule the world with my personal Squirt!

Duuuuuuuuuuude...
Gilded Carnival (General) | Gilded Carnival (Light) | Gilded Raffle IC | IC: Gold Standard | Cryptic Cartographs | 50 / 2000
Greatshells are awesome! I can't wait for get one as a familiar. They seem really weak, though; they're only doing 14-15 damage with their Sap attack to my coliseum team in the Delta (level 9-10 and mostly glass-cannon-specced, so not very sturdy), Is this intentional? I mean, I don't mind or anything, but it seems weird. They also seem to be on the fragile side for Delta enemies.
Greatshells are awesome! I can't wait for get one as a familiar. They seem really weak, though; they're only doing 14-15 damage with their Sap attack to my coliseum team in the Delta (level 9-10 and mostly glass-cannon-specced, so not very sturdy), Is this intentional? I mean, I don't mind or anything, but it seems weird. They also seem to be on the fragile side for Delta enemies.
n4tD6Di.png2PWSna6.pngrULXRhK.png
I always wanted a turtle familiar. Im going to the Sandswept Delta immediately.
I always wanted a turtle familiar. Im going to the Sandswept Delta immediately.
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE So Much awesome going on here lately! You guys are so great to us. *lovelove*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE So Much awesome going on here lately! You guys are so great to us. *lovelove*
aJTY8eT.png
New Familiars! Yes!
New Familiars! Yes!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
Ah, I got some of those items from the Coli the other day.
Ah, I got some of those items from the Coli the other day.
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
Wow! I was getting some of those foods from the coliseum before I even noticed the site was updated! =D Sweetness!
Wow! I was getting some of those foods from the coliseum before I even noticed the site was updated! =D Sweetness!
undX9FR.pngJojpOSg.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11