Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Re-enabled
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Really good news thanks! :)
Really good news thanks! :)
BannerMindastsya_zps799c7982.png
Is the Shock Switch achievement supposed to be working or no?
Is the Shock Switch achievement supposed to be working or no?
sv9k5e5.png
The Holiday Hub!
The doll achievement is slower than predicted. I've been waiting 2 days+ for mine to register. Just a heads up for anyone who gets impatient. : )
The doll achievement is slower than predicted. I've been waiting 2 days+ for mine to register. Just a heads up for anyone who gets impatient. : )
walking%20Rain.gif

plagueeaster.gifriVr93C.png
@Lurhstaap Shock Switch is still the the beta testing phase and ( according to the tracked thread in the bug forum) the achievement is still inactive.
@Lurhstaap Shock Switch is still the the beta testing phase and ( according to the tracked thread in the bug forum) the achievement is still inactive.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@MorganK, and anyone else who may be wondering this, many people are having issues with the item collection achievements. You can post your report there and watch for updates. ^^
@MorganK, and anyone else who may be wondering this, many people are having issues with the item collection achievements. You can post your report there and watch for updates. ^^
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

I've gone ahead and locked this as we having a tracking thread that has been linked and the post is months old.

Thank you!
I've gone ahead and locked this as we having a tracking thread that has been linked and the post is months old.

Thank you!
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20