Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Re-enabled
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Regarding Embracing Diversity: not only was in not awarded retroactively, but I've had all starter breeds for over 24 hours and still don't have the achievement.
Regarding Embracing Diversity: not only was in not awarded retroactively, but I've had all starter breeds for over 24 hours and still don't have the achievement.
H5oS9j0.png
Kia | she/they
@Xhaztol - Just letting you know I tried what you suggested and it didn't seem to help, I still have all the Runes but no achievement for it.
@Xhaztol - Just letting you know I tried what you suggested and it didn't seem to help, I still have all the Runes but no achievement for it.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
Could someone tell me why am I not getting the "Embracing Diversity" achievement? :o I had a Guardian, a Mirror and a Fae dragon in my lair and so yesterday I bought a Tundra from the AH so I could get the said achievement unlocked but for some reason it isn't happening. It has alredy been almost 24 hours since I bought the little furball.
Could someone tell me why am I not getting the "Embracing Diversity" achievement? :o I had a Guardian, a Mirror and a Fae dragon in my lair and so yesterday I bought a Tundra from the AH so I could get the said achievement unlocked but for some reason it isn't happening. It has alredy been almost 24 hours since I bought the little furball.
PWSZq63.pngN5Fffyx.pngwX6kcXO.png
@Xhaztol

Well Nice update, but I have all the rune stones but I have not gotten that achievement yet. I have all 11 rune stones in my hoard, 8 of them I have multiples of.
@Xhaztol

Well Nice update, but I have all the rune stones but I have not gotten that achievement yet. I have all 11 rune stones in my hoard, 8 of them I have multiples of.
@xhaztol

Logged out and back in, went to the Materials page of my hoard, went to the third page to look at my runestones and then let it sit for a while and achievement did not activate. :)
@xhaztol

Logged out and back in, went to the Materials page of my hoard, went to the third page to look at my runestones and then let it sit for a while and achievement did not activate. :)
The bee familiars look so fluffy.
The bee familiars look so fluffy.
BMEWTUV.png
Thanks for the reports, guys, we're looking into why those aren't firing.
Thanks for the reports, guys, we're looking into why those aren't firing.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Xhaztol I've had all the dolls since yesterday and still don't have ALL THE DOLLS achievement.

I've been on/off site on two different browsers, and nada.
@Xhaztol I've had all the dolls since yesterday and still don't have ALL THE DOLLS achievement.

I've been on/off site on two different browsers, and nada.
ZPPY.png
@Xhaztol
Checkmate!
This hasn't been awarded yet. I have at least as many pieces as I need (in most cases lots more). Hm...

edit:
Chain of fools
If "combo" refers to 3 blocks in a row (or more) in Shock Switch, I should have earned this achievement in the past couple of days as well.
@Xhaztol
Checkmate!
This hasn't been awarded yet. I have at least as many pieces as I need (in most cases lots more). Hm...

edit:
Chain of fools
If "combo" refers to 3 blocks in a row (or more) in Shock Switch, I should have earned this achievement in the past couple of days as well.
neutralvs1.pngWVTSPY.pngneutralvs1.png
@TigerLily : The chain of fools "combo" refers to a chain of combos/matches. Basically you match up a set, which triggers another set to match, which then triggers a 3rd set to match.

It is broken, though. I got a chain of 5 combos and no achievement. I also checked the high score list and it looks like folks there don't have it either.
@TigerLily : The chain of fools "combo" refers to a chain of combos/matches. Basically you match up a set, which triggers another set to match, which then triggers a 3rd set to match.

It is broken, though. I got a chain of 5 combos and no achievement. I also checked the high score list and it looks like folks there don't have it either.
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20