Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Re-enabled
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Ahhh my achievements! Thank you!
Ahhh my achievements! Thank you!
Yay, achievements are back!
Yay, achievements are back!
raccoon.png
@Akiri
I should have somewhere over 60% on my gathering achievements but it only reads 16%? Minor display glitch as I do have the points.
@Akiri
I should have somewhere over 60% on my gathering achievements but it only reads 16%? Minor display glitch as I do have the points.
alWiqh6.png
I've been waiting for this post for months! Thank you so very much for returning the achievements! I am so very pleased with this!
I've been waiting for this post for months! Thank you so very much for returning the achievements! I am so very pleased with this!
Hiya..
excited about achievements I just completed the Runes set and the Chess set today but... but..

No Achievement What happened??!

Should I send a bug report?
Hiya..
excited about achievements I just completed the Runes set and the Chess set today but... but..

No Achievement What happened??!

Should I send a bug report?
@Ooola

I am having the exact same issue. For a day and a half now since they've been turned on, i've had the rune set, the chess set AND the doll set and I havent gotten anything from that.
I think we should go to the bug forum.
@Ooola

I am having the exact same issue. For a day and a half now since they've been turned on, i've had the rune set, the chess set AND the doll set and I havent gotten anything from that.
I think we should go to the bug forum.
5.png
Very happy with the achievements! :D
Very happy with the achievements! :D
The familiars are so darn cute!
The familiars are so darn cute!
YES finally achievements are back!!
YES finally achievements are back!!
blackmoon%20seal%207-sm_zpsfxnmde0q.pngchaoticoon%20sig_zpstno49hxq.png
For those that are having issues with the item collection achievements, can you try logging out, then back in, then visiting your hoard?
For those that are having issues with the item collection achievements, can you try logging out, then back in, then visiting your hoard?
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20