Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Apparel + Dragon Auction Update
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22
Page purchase! Yes! No more dragon search --> auction house page flipping + currency guess.
Page purchase! Yes! No more dragon search --> auction house page flipping + currency guess.
kalsaccentbanner2tiny_by_kaljaia-d9dlyep.png
so... my biggest fear now if a glitch that buys dragons that shouldnt be able to be purchased... nightmares... nightmares
so... my biggest fear now if a glitch that buys dragons that shouldnt be able to be purchased... nightmares... nightmares
TURNIP
ne6Lok5.png
I just wanted to say I've noticed a huge jump in the response time of the server! I don't know if this has anything specifically to do with your testing and stuff, but it's cool as heck. :D
I just wanted to say I've noticed a huge jump in the response time of the server! I don't know if this has anything specifically to do with your testing and stuff, but it's cool as heck. :D
tumblr_n08opq39sK1t30t6so3_500.png
YES YES YES THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMINS! The wreaths look gorgeous, and I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from the page purchase option!
YES YES YES THANK YOU SO MUCH ADMINS! The wreaths look gorgeous, and I'm sure a lot of people will benefit from the page purchase option!
A wonderful update! My thanks to the entire team for all the work you do. ^ _ ^
A wonderful update! My thanks to the entire team for all the work you do. ^ _ ^
EGjlGzP.png
Please marry me, FR Staff. Please. I love you.
Please marry me, FR Staff. Please. I love you.
*splats against screen* Omg best update EVER. Now to get all these loitering dragons out of my lair and actually USE IT :D.

Now to put AH symbols in the search feature so that finding for sale dragons can be made easier.
*splats against screen* Omg best update EVER. Now to get all these loitering dragons out of my lair and actually USE IT :D.

Now to put AH symbols in the search feature so that finding for sale dragons can be made easier.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
I can't count the amount of times I have lost where a dragon I was interested in was because of losing the AH
I can't count the amount of times I have lost where a dragon I was interested in was because of losing the AH
ice_banner.pngThe_Icewarden_zps562fc97a.pngice_banner.png
2DS Friend Code: 1650 2503 3094
Had already encountered the purchase button, and was like, Whoa! When did THAT happen?! Awesome new feature!
Had already encountered the purchase button, and was like, Whoa! When did THAT happen?! Awesome new feature!
SQVdsFh.png
PAGE PURCHASE?!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
PAGE PURCHASE?!

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU
kbqBOtG.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 22