Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
Yay achievements! Thank you for the constant work.

@Xhaztol, any idea if a fix is in the near future for the issue with linking to the forums in signatures and profiles? I'd like to kick ******* to the curb ;)
Yay achievements! Thank you for the constant work.

@Xhaztol, any idea if a fix is in the near future for the issue with linking to the forums in signatures and profiles? I'd like to kick ******* to the curb ;)
saintp_bnr_zps344f62e6.jpg
"January will see their return as Ice prepares for the Crystalline Gala!"

You bet we're preparing for it :D

Nice familiars as well!
"January will see their return as Ice prepares for the Crystalline Gala!"

You bet we're preparing for it :D

Nice familiars as well!
Lovely new familiars and other announcements! I haven't been doing much battling lately so I won't be seeing any of the new coli stuff anytime soon, but still very cool. :)

A quick question about the achievements: will achievements for the genes that have been released since site opening be added around the same time as the re-enabling? That'd be seraph, I think, plus all of the ones that were released after achievements were disabled. Obviously new ones are not a priority compared to just getting them working again, but now I've got some crackle and underbelly and seraph dragons I'm eager to try for those achievements when they're ready :)
Lovely new familiars and other announcements! I haven't been doing much battling lately so I won't be seeing any of the new coli stuff anytime soon, but still very cool. :)

A quick question about the achievements: will achievements for the genes that have been released since site opening be added around the same time as the re-enabling? That'd be seraph, I think, plus all of the ones that were released after achievements were disabled. Obviously new ones are not a priority compared to just getting them working again, but now I've got some crackle and underbelly and seraph dragons I'm eager to try for those achievements when they're ready :)
Ohh how exciting, thankyou for the update!
- rolls all over the market to try to get those familiars!-
Ohh how exciting, thankyou for the update!
- rolls all over the market to try to get those familiars!-
MulberryIri_zpsddb6920c.pngorichelle_zps9d86fcf6.png bounty_zps689b4365.png gbhdfgh_zpsbbaf0e82.png
[quote name="Phoenixsong" date="2013-12-07 16:51:58"]Lovely new familiars and other announcements! I haven't been doing much battling lately so I won't be seeing any of the new coli stuff anytime soon, but still very cool. :) A quick question about the achievements: will achievements for the genes that have been released since site opening be added around the same time as the re-enabling? That'd be seraph, I think, plus all of the ones that were released after achievements were disabled. Obviously new ones are not a priority compared to just getting them working again, but now I've got some crackle and underbelly and seraph dragons I'm eager to try for those achievements when they're ready :)[/quote] @Phoenixsong: We actually [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=achieve&tab=breed]have already prepared breeding achievements for all the genes that have gone live while the system has been down[/url], so those will be ready to earn when they're re-enabled. :)
Phoenixsong wrote on 2013-12-07 16:51:58:

@Phoenixsong:

We actually have already prepared breeding achievements for all the genes that have gone live while the system has been down, so those will be ready to earn when they're re-enabled. :)
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
@Undel @Xhaztol
So its YOU causing Coli to be so glitchy starting about 2 hours ago!

Just an FYI, but the new monsters in Mire seem to be hiding. Coli's being very up and down, but I've been through probably a dozen battles and haven't seen them. It could just be bad luck, but thought I'd point it out.

Cheers!
C4.
@Undel @Xhaztol
So its YOU causing Coli to be so glitchy starting about 2 hours ago!

Just an FYI, but the new monsters in Mire seem to be hiding. Coli's being very up and down, but I've been through probably a dozen battles and haven't seen them. It could just be bad luck, but thought I'd point it out.

Cheers!
C4.
FR_Banners_Lightning_3.png

e4vvx.gif 3pqEs.gif a6q8B.gif dybJP.gif
Ah man, why can't that be a new dragon breed, that is simply too beautiful for a mere familiar :)
Ah man, why can't that be a new dragon breed, that is simply too beautiful for a mere familiar :)
Nature_flight1_zps9e6574ce.png
YESSS ACHIEVEMENTS YSSS PRECIOUS
YESSS ACHIEVEMENTS YSSS PRECIOUS
xxx. THRICE AS NICE .xxx
triple color tg hatchery - several colors available!
The achievements will be back soon? ouo
YAY FINALLY!!!! :DDDD
And the familiars are beautiful. o.o *wants*
The achievements will be back soon? ouo
YAY FINALLY!!!! :DDDD
And the familiars are beautiful. o.o *wants*
sweet, i'm very egg-sited to get my egg achevements :D
sweet, i'm very egg-sited to get my egg achevements :D
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13