Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
QIRIQS! More things for my Twelve Kingdoms dragons :O!
QIRIQS! More things for my Twelve Kingdoms dragons :O!
Are the new enemies actually enabled in the Mire yet? I've been battling for a while now and have seen everything but them!
Are the new enemies actually enabled in the Mire yet? I've been battling for a while now and have seen everything but them!
Say Qiriq over and over it's the funniest thing I swear
Say Qiriq over and over it's the funniest thing I swear
Can't wait for achievements back- I've been stuck at 455 for a long while now, and every time I see it in my peripherals, I think it says "***"... Wait, Am I allowed to say that word? I guess I'll find out... Haha
Can't wait for achievements back- I've been stuck at 455 for a long while now, and every time I see it in my peripherals, I think it says "***"... Wait, Am I allowed to say that word? I guess I'll find out... Haha
ZxQ0F7C.gif
I like the close-up of the Qiriq in the news post. Shows off the details. But why is it misspelled?
I like the close-up of the Qiriq in the news post. Shows off the details. But why is it misspelled?
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
anyone see these in the market place yet? I want to know how much they cost. cant wait to get them! Thanks for another awesome familiar!
anyone see these in the market place yet? I want to know how much they cost. cant wait to get them! Thanks for another awesome familiar!
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
Wooo, Qiriq so awesome *_*
Wooo, Qiriq so awesome *_*
BREEDING OBSIDIAN.OBSIDIAN.WHITE IMPS, GEMBONED TRIPLE WHITES, OBSIDIANS, MIDNIGHTS.
Omg. Must have familiar ♥-♥
Omg. Must have familiar ♥-♥
tumblr_inline_njviwjGnlp1qg2i5p.png
[quote name="Xhaztol" date="2013-12-07 16:11:10"]However, achievements like gathering, familiar collection count, treasure accumulation, and lair sizes will be awarded without issue. :)[/quote] That's very good news; I remember a post I made some time back concerning this very question.
Xhaztol wrote on 2013-12-07 16:11:10:
However, achievements like gathering, familiar collection count, treasure accumulation, and lair sizes will be awarded without issue. :)
That's very good news; I remember a post I made some time back concerning this very question.
DBCSimpleBanner.png
[quote name="Amanda" date="2013-12-07 16:35:10"]anyone see these in the market place yet? I want to know how much they cost. cant wait to get them! Thanks for another awesome familiar![/quote] Fungalhoof - 30k Umberhorn - 31k Just grabbed another from the MP... they aren't kidding when they said a rare drop! xD
Amanda wrote on 2013-12-07 16:35:10:
Fungalhoof - 30k
Umberhorn - 31k

Just grabbed another from the MP... they aren't kidding when they said a rare drop! xD
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13