Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | New Friends and Foes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="omori" date="2013-12-07 16:06:01"]I'm very excited for achievements to be re-enabled! Will the ones we've achieved while they're disabled be activated?[/quote] @Omori Some yes, and some no. We're doing our best with what tracking we did maintain when the system was disabled and will be awarding achievements retroactively wherever at all possible. :) To give you a general idea: achievements like "you need these items to get it" will only be earned if you have the items in your possession at the time the system is re-enabled. The same sort of thing goes for breeding event achievements. Because dragons change ownership so often on the site, we would not be able to retroactively award for a breeding that happened in the past. However, achievements like gathering, familiar collection count, treasure accumulation, and lair sizes will be awarded without issue. :) We will have a full, comprehensive breakdown of what achievements can and can't be awarded retroactively when that update goes live. Good question, thanks!
omori wrote on 2013-12-07 16:06:01:
I'm very excited for achievements to be re-enabled! Will the ones we've achieved while they're disabled be activated?

@Omori

Some yes, and some no. We're doing our best with what tracking we did maintain when the system was disabled and will be awarding achievements retroactively wherever at all possible. :)

To give you a general idea: achievements like "you need these items to get it" will only be earned if you have the items in your possession at the time the system is re-enabled. The same sort of thing goes for breeding event achievements. Because dragons change ownership so often on the site, we would not be able to retroactively award for a breeding that happened in the past.

However, achievements like gathering, familiar collection count, treasure accumulation, and lair sizes will be awarded without issue. :)

We will have a full, comprehensive breakdown of what achievements can and can't be awarded retroactively when that update goes live.

Good question, thanks!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I love the new Familiars! I love the game! Seriously guys, I am having a blast!
I love the new Familiars! I love the game! Seriously guys, I am having a blast!
1kz7OWt.png
Awesome!!!
Awesome!!!
xoTBwi7.png
MAN those are some cute familiars! And thanks for the heads up about achievements!

Are we gonna see more yellow, orange and red familiars? I like colour-matching my dragons to their pets. C:
MAN those are some cute familiars! And thanks for the heads up about achievements!

Are we gonna see more yellow, orange and red familiars? I like colour-matching my dragons to their pets. C:
>We are in the process of preparing the achievements system to be re-enabled very soon.

AWWW YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
>We are in the process of preparing the achievements system to be re-enabled very soon.

AWWW YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
Need new familiars!!! /eyetwitch
Need new familiars!!! /eyetwitch
Ping me if replying to me. I forget easily...

Central Time Zone (+2 FR Time)
OBULKax.png
Ahhh, loving the new familiars and features! I may try and enter the skin contest if I'm not too busy with life and stuff.

By the way, is there any word on a new registration window opening soon? I'm trying to get my sisters to join and I'm anxiously awaiting a window so they can join in the fun!
Ahhh, loving the new familiars and features! I may try and enter the skin contest if I'm not too busy with life and stuff.

By the way, is there any word on a new registration window opening soon? I'm trying to get my sisters to join and I'm anxiously awaiting a window so they can join in the fun!
This is going to be great! So excited about achievements. :D
This is going to be great! So excited about achievements. :D
Urg. The achievements!
I can't wait for them all to be activated again.
You guys are the best and the new familiars, skins and Coli drop items look amazing.
Urg. The achievements!
I can't wait for them all to be activated again.
You guys are the best and the new familiars, skins and Coli drop items look amazing.
tumblr_obcrybYghZ1tfzajgo1_r1_500.gif
oh man, the new familiars look pretty cool - as well as the new skins. :o

can't wait to see the skin entries for the contest, there will probably a bunch of fantastic ones as per usual.
oh man, the new familiars look pretty cool - as well as the new skins. :o

can't wait to see the skin entries for the contest, there will probably a bunch of fantastic ones as per usual.
plaguebringer_by_spacecoboye-d8q4mmy.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13