Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Crackle
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
I just spent everything I owned on skins heck my life.
I just spent everything I owned on skins heck my life.
@Beastface
Looks like 190k. D:
@Beastface
Looks like 190k. D:
we_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.giftumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gifwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gif
wheeeeee
@Beastface using the tootlip it looks like it will cost 190,000T
@Beastface using the tootlip it looks like it will cost 190,000T
3DS Friend Code: 5300-9941-4980
#UnnamedIsValid .:. Nature Sales Thread .:. Strider Subspecies
Whoa dang!! I can't wait to get one so I can preview it on my various babs.
Whoa dang!! I can't wait to get one so I can preview it on my various babs.
Q0p4QGz.pngfkWjutW.pngUU9vIu2.png bbNLp19.gif
This is my last day with a discount, I need it ;A;

@Beastface It looks like it's 190k (hover over the tooltip; the sell value is 10% of the full price)
This is my last day with a discount, I need it ;A;

@Beastface It looks like it's 190k (hover over the tooltip; the sell value is 10% of the full price)
5mDnfD3.png
*swoons*
*swoons*
shadowbannerblankTRANSPARENT_zps35e1618a.png
@Sallin
@DragonSage
@Snaphance

Thank you guys! I didn't realize the sell value was a fixed % of the total price. That's really useful to know. :3

(Also whooooo yeaaaaah I have enough treasure bwahahahaha. Gonna be so broke but I care not. *stalks marketplace*)
@Sallin
@DragonSage
@Snaphance

Thank you guys! I didn't realize the sell value was a fixed % of the total price. That's really useful to know. :3

(Also whooooo yeaaaaah I have enough treasure bwahahahaha. Gonna be so broke but I care not. *stalks marketplace*)
LOL wow did someone actually buy that crackle gene for 999999 treasure? XD
LOL wow did someone actually buy that crackle gene for 999999 treasure? XD
HEPmLsK.png
Yeees. c: Thanks, admins!
Yeees. c: Thanks, admins!
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
[quote name="ExDream00" date="2013-11-30 03:27:30"]How about if you guys, everytime you announce a new gene, post a picture of a full dragon with the gene so we know how it will look like?[/quote] This please. Nothing in search or the encyclopedia yet. I'd like to know what the wings look like. I don't mind the wait but it would have been nice to see without having to camp search.
ExDream00 wrote on 2013-11-30 03:27:30:
How about if you guys, everytime you announce a new gene, post a picture of a full dragon with the gene so we know how it will look like?

This please. Nothing in search or the encyclopedia yet. I'd like to know what the wings look like. I don't mind the wait but it would have been nice to see without having to camp search.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42