Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Tertiary Gene: Crackle
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
I NEED DIS
I NEED DIS
I WANT
I WANT
*makes grabby hands*
I totally need to grab a few of these wonderful genes ewe
*makes grabby hands*
I totally need to grab a few of these wonderful genes ewe
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
WHY MUST I BE SO POOR omg I need it
WHY MUST I BE SO POOR omg I need it

~It/Its or He/Him~
I want this gene. It should look great on many dragons. * Ambushed in the Market *
I want this gene. It should look great on many dragons. * Ambushed in the Market *
How about if you guys, everytime you announce a new gene, post a picture of a full dragon with the gene so we know how it will look like?
How about if you guys, everytime you announce a new gene, post a picture of a full dragon with the gene so we know how it will look like?
I wish I'd gotten one of these before they sold out! D:
It looks so cool!
I wish I'd gotten one of these before they sold out! D:
It looks so cool!
tumblr_n7s8adjjdc1sl6hkto2_500.png
Ha! It figures that I'd just bought a lair expansion and a new nest yesterday, now I'm broke and can't afford it!
Ha! It figures that I'd just bought a lair expansion and a new nest yesterday, now I'm broke and can't afford it!
B6CFWfS.pngSWGDvZl.pngColi Refactor Mass Opening!
Oh god I need this... now! Why is it sold out. Put new ones out there.. please! There is one in the AH... but... what?! 999 999 ?? who has that much treasure?
Oh god I need this... now! Why is it sold out. Put new ones out there.. please! There is one in the AH... but... what?! 999 999 ?? who has that much treasure?
Oh man, just when I've managed to gather treasure and was contemplating on going gene shopping! :D Thank you!

On a side note, has anyone seen how much it costs?
Oh man, just when I've managed to gather treasure and was contemplating on going gene shopping! :D Thank you!

On a side note, has anyone seen how much it costs?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42