Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
It blows me away how talented you all are. Congratulations to all of the winners!
It blows me away how talented you all are. Congratulations to all of the winners!
Oh wow, I haven't been super into the skins of the last few festivals but these are GORGEOUS. I want them all.
Oh wow, I haven't been super into the skins of the last few festivals but these are GORGEOUS. I want them all.
| Skin Shop |
Those skins are AMAZING, especially the green guardian skin. Wow. Such talented people on this site!! (Really need to try and find someone to do a holiday accent for my imp Vael.)

I wish I had waited to burn my gathering turns today. Ah well! Digging tomorrow for sure!
Those skins are AMAZING, especially the green guardian skin. Wow. Such talented people on this site!! (Really need to try and find someone to do a holiday accent for my imp Vael.)

I wish I had waited to burn my gathering turns today. Ah well! Digging tomorrow for sure!
Yay! Thank you for choosing my skin! ;w;
All the other skins are so gorgeous. Congrats all!
Yay! Thank you for choosing my skin! ;w;
All the other skins are so gorgeous. Congrats all!
Woah, those skins are amazing!!!! :D Good job
Woah, those skins are amazing!!!! :D Good job
10selK3.png
Yay, I got an honorable mention! Thank you! :D and congratulations to the winners!
Yay, I got an honorable mention! Thank you! :D and congratulations to the winners!
eh.pngASaWCpp.png
Haha got the green guardian skin in digging today xD All of te skins are absolutely awesome!
Haha got the green guardian skin in digging today xD All of te skins are absolutely awesome!
The Earth Sprite familiar looks SO cute. Can't wait to get one!
The Earth Sprite familiar looks SO cute. Can't wait to get one!
nature_banner.png yggdrasil.png nature_banner.png
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone! And those skins are amazing! :D
Happy Rockbreaker's Ceremony everyone! And those skins are amazing! :D
The Polished Malachite skin is absolutely gorgeous! Going to do my best to get my hands on one. Watching The Day of the Doctor, then I'm going to at least TRY and grind in the Coli for geodes and hopefully skins.
The Polished Malachite skin is absolutely gorgeous! Going to do my best to get my hands on one. Watching The Day of the Doctor, then I'm going to at least TRY and grind in the Coli for geodes and hopefully skins.
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11