Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Rockbreaker's Ceremony
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
These skins are gorgeous. I'm not usually one to make my dragons wear skins (I generally opt for selling them immediately, for as much T as possible), but my progenitor has donned the lovely polished malachite skin in honor of the festivities!
These skins are gorgeous. I'm not usually one to make my dragons wear skins (I generally opt for selling them immediately, for as much T as possible), but my progenitor has donned the lovely polished malachite skin in honor of the festivities!
PPlYEpQ.png
@akiri @undel-

Um, I don't want to be pushy or anything, but I never recieved my skin/gems/skin set? I know you're busy, but I got a shimmer gene with my name on it and I'm super excited to submit my skin for the pack. I already got a few people who want a copy of what I have in mind. c= Thanks!
@akiri @undel-

Um, I don't want to be pushy or anything, but I never recieved my skin/gems/skin set? I know you're busy, but I got a shimmer gene with my name on it and I'm super excited to submit my skin for the pack. I already got a few people who want a copy of what I have in mind. c= Thanks!
2u8j5dz.jpg
Hey friends. I saw someone posted already which skins are in the marketplace, but I don't see any info about chest skins. Has anyone been able to match skins to chests? (/Most curious about imp skin)
Hey friends. I saw someone posted already which skins are in the marketplace, but I don't see any info about chest skins. Has anyone been able to match skins to chests? (/Most curious about imp skin)
@Raikdow @undel
oh phew, I was worried I was the only one! Still haven't received any of the prizes from the skin contest either :x
@Raikdow @undel
oh phew, I was worried I was the only one! Still haven't received any of the prizes from the skin contest either :x
Why can't I get any deepearth geodes in the earth gathering areas!?

I really want a Earth Sprite! :(
Why can't I get any deepearth geodes in the earth gathering areas!?

I really want a Earth Sprite! :(
How do you get a skin! Where do you buy it!?
How do you get a skin! Where do you buy it!?
@Raikdow

I'm in the same boat. */sadface*
@Raikdow

I'm in the same boat. */sadface*
@Allaur

Veined Chest = Boulder Opal (male SD)

...Only one I know. I've gotten it twice now gathering.
@Allaur

Veined Chest = Boulder Opal (male SD)

...Only one I know. I've gotten it twice now gathering.
@Raikdow -- Glad you said something because I was wondering as well! I don't want to sound pushy or anything either!
@Raikdow -- Glad you said something because I was wondering as well! I don't want to sound pushy or anything either!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
i really love them.
i really love them.
OSPTnJR.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11