Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
@Adelon It likely costs 75k, since it lists a sell price of 7500.

Item sell price X 10 will give you the original price of anything with a sell price. o/
@Adelon It likely costs 75k, since it lists a sell price of 7500.

Item sell price X 10 will give you the original price of anything with a sell price. o/
DmRdZYl.png
Wow those capes are GORGEOUS!
Wow those capes are GORGEOUS!
Thank you guys! The capes are fabulous and I'm happy that the Crystalline Gala was moved forward. c:
Thank you guys! The capes are fabulous and I'm happy that the Crystalline Gala was moved forward. c:
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
Holy cow those capes.

Welcome, Mods! Good luck!
Holy cow those capes.

Welcome, Mods! Good luck!
ZxQ0F7C.gif
I was so excited about the capes until I saw the wing gaps on a couple of the breeds whyyyyyyyy?? I'm sure I'll get in trouble with the userbase for complaining about it but...it would be so easy to make it look less blatant and awkward if you really felt the need for it to still be there. It doesn't have to droop so much on the ridgebacks and the imperials, add some buckles in there if you really want to jazz it up, it just makes them look fashion sloppy right now and everyone knows I am serious business about dragom fashun okay. Also I know some people like the wing gaps but I don't even care at this point, it's more about the clothes looking cool than being anatomically correct, especially since there are already a ton of clothing existing in the game that breaks all logic (wing wraps being a big one) and the new additions of the gaps breaks continuity when you consider the vests and items that came before them. Just my two cents. I was soooo excited to have capes and then WHOOPS AWKWARD WING GAP ALL OF MY SADS. 8'(

They do look so amazing on some of the breeds though, ngl. So that much I recognize. It just makes more sense to post my opinion here than on Tumblr which just...sometimes comes off as passive aggressive? I don't know, I'll see how much hate I get for this comment and then decide where I will be posting my opinions from here on out. xP
I was so excited about the capes until I saw the wing gaps on a couple of the breeds whyyyyyyyy?? I'm sure I'll get in trouble with the userbase for complaining about it but...it would be so easy to make it look less blatant and awkward if you really felt the need for it to still be there. It doesn't have to droop so much on the ridgebacks and the imperials, add some buckles in there if you really want to jazz it up, it just makes them look fashion sloppy right now and everyone knows I am serious business about dragom fashun okay. Also I know some people like the wing gaps but I don't even care at this point, it's more about the clothes looking cool than being anatomically correct, especially since there are already a ton of clothing existing in the game that breaks all logic (wing wraps being a big one) and the new additions of the gaps breaks continuity when you consider the vests and items that came before them. Just my two cents. I was soooo excited to have capes and then WHOOPS AWKWARD WING GAP ALL OF MY SADS. 8'(

They do look so amazing on some of the breeds though, ngl. So that much I recognize. It just makes more sense to post my opinion here than on Tumblr which just...sometimes comes off as passive aggressive? I don't know, I'll see how much hate I get for this comment and then decide where I will be posting my opinions from here on out. xP
Congrats to the new mods! :D And oooh pretty capes. :3 I might pick one up if I see it in the coli or marketplace~

Thank you for editing the egg yield again! I dunno if the bug was causing my three one-egg nests in a row (yiiiiiikes), but either way, I'm glad there's a higher chance of getting a 5 egg nest! I've never gotten one before so this is really exciting. :D

Hooray new forums! ~rolls in the raffle forum~ I have an addiction
Congrats to the new mods! :D And oooh pretty capes. :3 I might pick one up if I see it in the coli or marketplace~

Thank you for editing the egg yield again! I dunno if the bug was causing my three one-egg nests in a row (yiiiiiikes), but either way, I'm glad there's a higher chance of getting a 5 egg nest! I've never gotten one before so this is really exciting. :D

Hooray new forums! ~rolls in the raffle forum~ I have an addiction
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Thank you so much for the new forums, especially the Guides forum! The capes are gorgeous, too.

Congrats to the new mods! :]
Thank you so much for the new forums, especially the Guides forum! The capes are gorgeous, too.

Congrats to the new mods! :]
ozziesiggy_zps1c765427.png
Aww, it seems two elements are missing out on capes!
Aww, it seems two elements are missing out on capes!
Oh my gosh, I love those capes! and I'm very happy about the new forum boards as well :')) Doing great as always
Oh my gosh, I love those capes! and I'm very happy about the new forum boards as well :')) Doing great as always
Everything is so cool! Thanks you guys!
Everything is so cool! Thanks you guys!
Derpy Dragons made by the amazing NakedSatan
4_zps71d2115b.png 7_zps290dd35d.png9_zps5e93132c.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17