Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
@LynnTV Only the 5 egg nests were off. The rest were working as intended, and were following the above table. A bunch of 1-2 egg nests is a bad streak of luck :-(
@LynnTV Only the 5 egg nests were off. The rest were working as intended, and were following the above table. A bunch of 1-2 egg nests is a bad streak of luck :-(
Thank you for hearing the community and moving Crystalline Gala! c:
Thank you for hearing the community and moving Crystalline Gala! c:
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
I agree with moving my Flight's holiday to January. I look forward to it.
I agree with moving my Flight's holiday to January. I look forward to it.
ice_banner.pngThe_Icewarden_zps562fc97a.pngice_banner.png
2DS Friend Code: 1650 2503 3094
@Drago: I believe the intention was to add an extra benefit to mixed breed pairings, to make up for the fact that you can't be sure what breed the babies will be (personally I don't see it as much of a downside that this is the case, if the parents are of the same rarity, it just adds more variety in the offspring, and I like having that anyway).
@Drago: I believe the intention was to add an extra benefit to mixed breed pairings, to make up for the fact that you can't be sure what breed the babies will be (personally I don't see it as much of a downside that this is the case, if the parents are of the same rarity, it just adds more variety in the offspring, and I like having that anyway).
I now have a new goal! Collect all capes!
I now have a new goal! Collect all capes!
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
@Undel

Oh ok, I must have misread it. My bad. I've never been in such a bad luck streak for so long though, cries over my nests. But atleast the 5 egg nests have a better percentage now.
@Undel

Oh ok, I must have misread it. My bad. I've never been in such a bad luck streak for so long though, cries over my nests. But atleast the 5 egg nests have a better percentage now.
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
Congratulations to the new moderators!!

I really want those capes o:
Congratulations to the new moderators!!

I really want those capes o:
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
I love everything about this announcement.

Especially:
The Capes.
That the Ice holiday was moved away from Christmas.
The new forum boards and how busy the staff has been all day to move stuff around.

Thanks =)
I love everything about this announcement.

Especially:
The Capes.
That the Ice holiday was moved away from Christmas.
The new forum boards and how busy the staff has been all day to move stuff around.

Thanks =)
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
Aaaa I can't wait to get a cape, they're so gorgeous, I've been in the Coli all day tryin to get one and training, they're too pretty.

Though hello and welcome to the new mods 0u0
Aaaa I can't wait to get a cape, they're so gorgeous, I've been in the Coli all day tryin to get one and training, they're too pretty.

Though hello and welcome to the new mods 0u0
Please ping me for replies!
They/Them pronouns
What is the Hidden Waterfall??
What is the Hidden Waterfall??
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17