Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
I knew the eggs percentages were off! I recorded 12 nests and all of them were 1-2 eggs.

But, loving that red cape. Off to the Coliseum!
I knew the eggs percentages were off! I recorded 12 nests and all of them were 1-2 eggs.

But, loving that red cape. Off to the Coliseum!
lord_of_the_shifting_expans_by_lynntv-d6qzmw5.gif
Deviantart |Twitch | Prizes | Commissions| Speedpaints
Aw... I wish the ice holiday wasn't moved..

All the same, neat update, definitely need the white/blue capes.
Aw... I wish the ice holiday wasn't moved..

All the same, neat update, definitely need the white/blue capes.
0BrAWFT.png8sbZLoS.png
@syd
You're right. Sorry. Stupid post.

BUT CAPES!!!
Finally they are official!
@syd
You're right. Sorry. Stupid post.

BUT CAPES!!!
Finally they are official!
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
So like now i'm going to need 90+ capes /cries and wails

Thanks for the update and welcome to the new mods.
So like now i'm going to need 90+ capes /cries and wails

Thanks for the update and welcome to the new mods.
Liquidating Accents.
9h5f14.jpg
YAY UPDATE
YAY UPDATE
I got one of the capes as a drop last night and wondered what was going on with it. Thanks, the capes look awesome!
I got one of the capes as a drop last night and wondered what was going on with it. Thanks, the capes look awesome!
I have a mighty need for that beige and the brown cape. In fact, all of them are simply stunning. uf. You've managed to get me start battling in the coli again. Also so excited for Rockbreaker and all the wonderful skins. [quote]We are still continuing to roll out Scatterscroll reimbursements, so if you have sent an e-mail, please do not worry. We will announce when we have finished the reimbursements in the event that some messages became lost in the shuffle. We apologize very much for the delay in these getting to you, and thank you for your continued patience while we investigate and attend each ticket thoroughly.[/quote] Thank you thank you thank you for posting this People kept on telling me that you'd finished sending out scatter scrolls.. yet never located to me wherever you said that - appears you didn't! Mind is at ease now.
I have a mighty need for that beige and the brown cape. In fact, all of them are simply stunning. uf. You've managed to get me start battling in the coli again.

Also so excited for Rockbreaker and all the wonderful skins.
Quote:
We are still continuing to roll out Scatterscroll reimbursements, so if you have sent an e-mail, please do not worry. We will announce when we have finished the reimbursements in the event that some messages became lost in the shuffle. We apologize very much for the delay in these getting to you, and thank you for your continued patience while we investigate and attend each ticket thoroughly.

Thank you thank you thank you for posting this
People kept on telling me that you'd finished sending out scatter scrolls.. yet never located to me wherever you said that - appears you didn't! Mind is at ease now.
A0wrOTH.gif
New apparel is gorgeous, and I'm really happy that there's finally going to be a raffle forum. Also, welcome new mods!
New apparel is gorgeous, and I'm really happy that there's finally going to be a raffle forum. Also, welcome new mods!
You had me at capes. /flails
@Undel By Hidden Waterfall, you mean Bamboo Falls, right?

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
You had me at capes. /flails
@Undel By Hidden Waterfall, you mean Bamboo Falls, right?

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!
ZPPY.png
Oh, my! What gorgeous capes! Fingers crossed for good luck as I endlessly train in the Coliseum. *g* And yay - I'm so pleased with the sub-forum just for guides! This will (hopefully) make it much easier to find the sort of references I'm so often looking for. Thank you enormously!

Welcome, new moderators! (Says the gal who so rarely posts in the forum.)
Oh, my! What gorgeous capes! Fingers crossed for good luck as I endlessly train in the Coliseum. *g* And yay - I'm so pleased with the sub-forum just for guides! This will (hopefully) make it much easier to find the sort of references I'm so often looking for. Thank you enormously!

Welcome, new moderators! (Says the gal who so rarely posts in the forum.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17