Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
CAPES CAPES CAPES.

Any way, thanks for the new forums, and the capes! Hello mods! :)
CAPES CAPES CAPES.

Any way, thanks for the new forums, and the capes! Hello mods! :)
Welcome to our new mods! ♥
Welcome to our new mods! ♥
coffee. need coffee.
Those capes look amazing.

*throws confetti for new forums*
Those capes look amazing.

*throws confetti for new forums*
PRETTY CAPES :O HI MODS YAY EGGS :P
PRETTY CAPES :O HI MODS YAY EGGS :P

~~~~~~~~
Chibee
They/Them
~~~~~~~~
WwLYbss.jpg
my heart and soul for these capes, holy crap.
my heart and soul for these capes, holy crap.
Crystalline gala moved? D: Oh, well.

The capes are so lovely. I'm glad to hear the nest size issues have (hopefully) been fixed. The new forums are especially needed. Thanks, admins! :D
Crystalline gala moved? D: Oh, well.

The capes are so lovely. I'm glad to hear the nest size issues have (hopefully) been fixed. The new forums are especially needed. Thanks, admins! :D
♥♦♣♠
LEpJMnn.pngfVc0Lih.png
@Septica same breed nests do not ever produce 5 eggs :)
@Septica same breed nests do not ever produce 5 eggs :)
I love those capes, this is just a great update all around. Really excited to see how those new boards go, especially the raffles and guides. Thank you!
I love those capes, this is just a great update all around. Really excited to see how those new boards go, especially the raffles and guides. Thank you!
HrPSrDR.png
Wait, that sucks, so mating two dragons of the same breed has a 0% chance to produce a 5 egg nest, why can't they lay 5 eggs?
Wait, that sucks, so mating two dragons of the same breed has a 0% chance to produce a 5 egg nest, why can't they lay 5 eggs?
Yay capes! Not sure if they'll quite work for my TuxedoKamen, but I hope I can snag a few for some of my other dragons. ^_^
Yay capes! Not sure if they'll quite work for my TuxedoKamen, but I hope I can snag a few for some of my other dragons. ^_^
Brown River Recluse Queen of the River Spider Army Grey River Jumper
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17