Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Great update! I'm so glad the Crystalline Gala has been moved! When I visit relatives for Christmas I often don't have access to an internet connection at all. I could have asked a friend for help of course, but I'm glad that now I don't have to miss out on the holiday :3
Great update! I'm so glad the Crystalline Gala has been moved! When I visit relatives for Christmas I often don't have access to an internet connection at all. I could have asked a friend for help of course, but I'm glad that now I don't have to miss out on the holiday :3
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
Grats to the new mods and those capes look dazzling!
Grats to the new mods and those capes look dazzling!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
Wow, great update!
I'm so glad to see the forums get a bit more organised. ^^
Wow, great update!
I'm so glad to see the forums get a bit more organised. ^^
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png
Those... capes... are... so...BEAUTIFUL!
Those... capes... are... so...BEAUTIFUL!
tumblr_o23mwcXPEZ1u3wsjco6_250.png 4f4c01ec3fcd06d45834f28097a7fb2be50dc3cf.png dEo6ta2.png
nbZE1po.png
5iXiC8z.png
V7wUqxW.png
bYt72YT.png
jbMLSIO.png

nGKuPIQ.gif
All of these things are good things. Yay! \o/
All of these things are good things. Yay! \o/
sig_sunny_1.pngsig_sunny_2.pngsig_sunny_3.pngsig_sunny_4.pngsig_sunny_5.pngsig_sunny_6.png

My time zone is CET (FR+9)
[quote]Most enemies in the appropriate venue have a chance to drop the capes, but it is at a very low rate. They're not farmable so much as a treat that will drop from time to time for battlers from this point forward.[/quote] You know, just like coli eggs. Except I've never gotten an egg from coli, ever.
Quote:
Most enemies in the appropriate venue have a chance to drop the capes, but it is at a very low rate. They're not farmable so much as a treat that will drop from time to time for battlers from this point forward.

You know, just like coli eggs. Except I've never gotten an egg from coli, ever.
33955360_ee9nt9Y6Z9u7RpD.gif
Great update! :)
Great update! :)
These must be the capes I heard people talking about. Very pretty
These must be the capes I heard people talking about. Very pretty
bbkat1_by_mythsanddreams-d6az7us.png
hopefully now i'll see a 5 egg nest finally :3
hopefully now i'll see a 5 egg nest finally :3
Welcome new mods! . . .ignore my profile's shadowy appearance and come give me a hug!

cool capes, by the way . . .now i can take the shadowy appearance to the next level!
Welcome new mods! . . .ignore my profile's shadowy appearance and come give me a hug!

cool capes, by the way . . .now i can take the shadowy appearance to the next level!
ndrgcFj.png
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17