Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Moderators, Apparel, & More
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Awesome update! Im loving the capes, loving the new forum areas, loving the changed holiday month and envy, ahem I mean love the new moderators! Congrats on making it guys ^^

Now back to the coli to find myself some capes!
Awesome update! Im loving the capes, loving the new forum areas, loving the changed holiday month and envy, ahem I mean love the new moderators! Congrats on making it guys ^^

Now back to the coli to find myself some capes!
Hi there. I just wanted to say that moving all the guides to the new forum has broken every single link so far the stickied Resources and Guides post so it's sort of...moot as a stickied post.
Hi there. I just wanted to say that moving all the guides to the new forum has broken every single link so far the stickied Resources and Guides post so it's sort of...moot as a stickied post.
466w8yC.png
Thank you, everyone! ♥

Very excited to be able to help out. ^_^
Thank you, everyone! ♥

Very excited to be able to help out. ^_^
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.
If one egg nests (10%) are meant to be so uncommon. Why is this the most common number of eggs I get! (3 out of 5 nests have had 1 egg)
If one egg nests (10%) are meant to be so uncommon. Why is this the most common number of eggs I get! (3 out of 5 nests have had 1 egg)
Now excuse me while I go cape hunting.
Now excuse me while I go cape hunting.
*Old lady voice* Back in my days, Ridgebacks and Peralcatchers used to be expensive.
Oh my stars, I want those capes like burning.
Oh my stars, I want those capes like burning.
NST2016B1_zpsx6df7wrb.png
Hurray new mods and YES @ the Gala being in January!
Hurray new mods and YES @ the Gala being in January!
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif
Oh the capes look great! Looking forward to getting one eventually, I hope!
Oh the capes look great! Looking forward to getting one eventually, I hope!
whalesbone.png
Oops, I forgot to email about the scatterscrolling, since I bought one at the time and ended up having to rescatterscroll later. Dunno if having all color options would have helped, but you never know. I meant to ;-; Are we still able to? And what is the email to use?
Oops, I forgot to email about the scatterscrolling, since I bought one at the time and ended up having to rescatterscroll later. Dunno if having all color options would have helped, but you never know. I meant to ;-; Are we still able to? And what is the email to use?
You know last night I was thinking 'we could do with some cape like apparel' and there it is, right there the next day

Amazing
You know last night I was thinking 'we could do with some cape like apparel' and there it is, right there the next day

Amazing
Offline//Busy//Online
psd5o6h.jpg
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17