Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adoptables Rules
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Undel" date="2011-03-15 23:00:12" ] You're welcome to create & share adoptables here on Flight Rising. We do have a few rules we'd appreciate you following when you do so. [/quote] Is anyone else seeing the ' every time there's an apostrophe?
Undel wrote on 2011-03-15 23:00:12:
You're welcome to create & share adoptables here on Flight Rising. We do have a few rules we'd appreciate you following when you do so.

Is anyone else seeing the ' every time there's an apostrophe?
I'm confused. I'm trying to make an adoptable shop and would like a more clear explanation because this only made me more confused.
I'm confused. I'm trying to make an adoptable shop and would like a more clear explanation because this only made me more confused.
I guarantee you, nothing is real.
hello, can i have aa selling nest in adoptable? just making shure, don't wana break any rules? if so cn you give me some tips on starting?
hello, can i have aa selling nest in adoptable? just making shure, don't wana break any rules? if so cn you give me some tips on starting?
Do adoptables have to have credits on them? The first site I sold them on required credits.
Do adoptables have to have credits on them? The first site I sold them on required credits.
bbbbbbbb.png16454.png sprites.png

coatlshoppe.png
Ok what if you are making an adoptable and you aren't referencing someone else's on purpose, you just had the idea? And you found out about it after you finish?
Ok what if you are making an adoptable and you aren't referencing someone else's on purpose, you just had the idea? And you found out about it after you finish?
V7fFg2m.png
Now that I've seen this board, I'm wondering...

What would a makeable be counted as? They're similar to adoptables, but instead of the creator of them doing all the coloring/extras, another user would be able to pick one, color it/give it a custom look, and use it (with credit). Basically, makeables are uncolored lineart for whatever topic the creator wants to make (mine are for FR dragons, although I only have 3 makeables done).

And I don't know where to even advertise since they seem fitting in both the Creative Corner and Adoptables sections.

Side note, bumping my thread once per day doesn't work. xD I'm new and also...Not popular, nor with the most amazing work. I'm getting NO traffic. This site's busy when I'm not around (and even when I am, LOL).
Now that I've seen this board, I'm wondering...

What would a makeable be counted as? They're similar to adoptables, but instead of the creator of them doing all the coloring/extras, another user would be able to pick one, color it/give it a custom look, and use it (with credit). Basically, makeables are uncolored lineart for whatever topic the creator wants to make (mine are for FR dragons, although I only have 3 makeables done).

And I don't know where to even advertise since they seem fitting in both the Creative Corner and Adoptables sections.

Side note, bumping my thread once per day doesn't work. xD I'm new and also...Not popular, nor with the most amazing work. I'm getting NO traffic. This site's busy when I'm not around (and even when I am, LOL).
Could the part about the signature limit be added to the site rules? I would never have known about it if I didn't go to this specific section. I looked all over that for anything about signatures and didn't see it, then ended up putting 5 in my signature. I removed one of them after finding this thread.
Could the part about the signature limit be added to the site rules? I would never have known about it if I didn't go to this specific section. I looked all over that for anything about signatures and didn't see it, then ended up putting 5 in my signature. I removed one of them after finding this thread.
523191.png185359.png520208.png522681.png
How do you make an image that tracks the mount of views it gets then changes when reaching a certain number? Like a creature growing up? How does the code for that work?
How do you make an image that tracks the mount of views it gets then changes when reaching a certain number? Like a creature growing up? How does the code for that work?
13866451.gif13860875.gif13860923.gifedooy1.png
So, I have adoptables that aren't related to Flight Rising and am selling on Deviantart and Ko-fi, either for points or actual money.

Is advertising on a thread I made soley for that purpose allowed or no?
So, I have adoptables that aren't related to Flight Rising and am selling on Deviantart and Ko-fi, either for points or actual money.

Is advertising on a thread I made soley for that purpose allowed or no?
OuDych9.png (c)UserOfShadows
I am a bit confuse, is an adoptable is like and ych ( your char here) kind of thing in flight rising?
I am a bit confuse, is an adoptable is like and ych ( your char here) kind of thing in flight rising?
25007033_n5mpC9pG2Ab51n7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6