Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Adoptables Rules
1 2 3 4 5 6
@gamesbreaking You buy them from other people on the forums ^^
@gamesbreaking You buy them from other people on the forums ^^
fLdYOuE.pngNl7xQPH.png
kCHWEjf.png
QUIpVFE.png
Jd88XNq.png
J7D1quC.png
xYQkuHQ.png
Hey can you make edits of maniquinns and stuff for adoptables?
Hey can you make edits of maniquinns and stuff for adoptables?
Space was so Cool~
So Cool~
But it won't even live in a Memory
Universe Unspooled~
So Cruel~
To be Leaving with only a Melody~
@Undel can we use free bases from Furaffinity to create adopts? Or does the original artist have to have an account here and be able to post on the thread, giving permission?
@Undel can we use free bases from Furaffinity to create adopts? Or does the original artist have to have an account here and be able to post on the thread, giving permission?
Please ping me, as I may not be subscribed.
My art thread: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2571019
I will like to adopt please
I will like to adopt please
Hello I'm just showing people what dragons I have if you want one the price is from 10000-30000
Hi!
Am I allowed to sell adoptables for real money within FR forums?
Thank you!
Hi!
Am I allowed to sell adoptables for real money within FR forums?
Thank you!
B05Q8ed.gif12qF52r.png
what would happen if i had more than 4 adoptable in my signature?
what would happen if i had more than 4 adoptable in my signature?
5OZS7SI.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
lAvpyOQ.png
753hxVX.png
DM for 6OezIjj.png
How do you make them? And what's the point of adoptables!?!
How do you make them? And what's the point of adoptables!?!
Hello again!????I was just wondering how you would find your adoptables when you blog!?! Also are you aloud to sell adoptables in the action house?
Hello again!????I was just wondering how you would find your adoptables when you blog!?! Also are you aloud to sell adoptables in the action house?
Are you aloud to put/create skins for you adoptables?
Are you aloud to put/create skins for you adoptables?
@Undel
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2717082#post_2717082

I'm not sure if this is allowed since it only said 4 adoptables at a time, but I wanted to make an adoptable shop were I auction off 4 adoptables that are special/more worked on and have other adoptables just be sold for treasure.
So, 4 adoptables that are for auction and a few others that are not for auction. But Idk if this is breaking the rules or not?

This is all going to be in one post btw, I don't plan on making more than one post.
@Undel
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2717082#post_2717082

I'm not sure if this is allowed since it only said 4 adoptables at a time, but I wanted to make an adoptable shop were I auction off 4 adoptables that are special/more worked on and have other adoptables just be sold for treasure.
So, 4 adoptables that are for auction and a few others that are not for auction. But Idk if this is breaking the rules or not?

This is all going to be in one post btw, I don't plan on making more than one post.
1 2 3 4 5 6