Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Baby Wildclaws! [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Crimsonpixie @Mesai @Irrwahn I apologize, but the slots are currently filled. I just forgot to change the text on the first post and in the title while I was busy IRL for a couple days. The slots are full with Empty's order above.

I will add you on my open slots pinglist and when they open again you can either make a new post or just let me know you would like a slot and I can just go ahead and refer back to your posts you already made!
@Crimsonpixie @Mesai @Irrwahn I apologize, but the slots are currently filled. I just forgot to change the text on the first post and in the title while I was busy IRL for a couple days. The slots are full with Empty's order above.

I will add you on my open slots pinglist and when they open again you can either make a new post or just let me know you would like a slot and I can just go ahead and refer back to your posts you already made!
tumblr_inline_okhs0w6Or81u700jp_100.png » Dovah / Ky
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
tumblr_okiuudebyP1ua6wewo1_100.png
ah sorry for not realising ^^’ but thank you!
ah sorry for not realising ^^’ but thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Laeyein I was able to accept the CR. Your adopts are ready! Be sure to save them as my links sometimes break. [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/d7e0c2f7a4ace866c6148582963d0b51/tumblr_pze5mrmR4v1ua6wewo2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/328565e3f4ab6c0a7de16e0f7beceb06/tumblr_pze5mrmR4v1ua6wewo1_1280.png[/img] Let me know if you would like to be removed from the open slots pinglist or put on the new adopts pinglist!
@Laeyein I was able to accept the CR. Your adopts are ready! Be sure to save them as my links sometimes break.

tumblr_pze5mrmR4v1ua6wewo2_1280.png

tumblr_pze5mrmR4v1ua6wewo1_1280.png

Let me know if you would like to be removed from the open slots pinglist or put on the new adopts pinglist!
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
May I be added to the open slots pinglist? These are adorable!
May I be added to the open slots pinglist? These are adorable!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@Britty I was able to accept the CR. Your adopts are ready! Be sure to save them as my links sometimes break. Let me know if you would like to be removed from the open slots pinglist or put on the new adopts pinglist! [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/cef6a686dbe9ad82f63be0ef97f72b22/tumblr_pze9upCt2S1ua6wewo2_1280.png[/img] [img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/ae9a6d64184ec31cbc13102d047f3ddf/tumblr_pze9upCt2S1ua6wewo1_1280.png[/img] @galaxanova Thank you for your interest! Added!
@Britty I was able to accept the CR. Your adopts are ready! Be sure to save them as my links sometimes break.

Let me know if you would like to be removed from the open slots pinglist or put on the new adopts pinglist!

tumblr_pze9upCt2S1ua6wewo2_1280.png

tumblr_pze9upCt2S1ua6wewo1_1280.png

@galaxanova Thank you for your interest! Added!
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@empty Which pieces of apparel did you want? I just noticed you didn't specify. Starwood veil and which two others?
@empty Which pieces of apparel did you want? I just noticed you didn't specify. Starwood veil and which two others?
» They/them
» FR +2
» Art Shop
@Dovah
May I be added to the slots and future adopts pinglist?
@Dovah
May I be added to the slots and future adopts pinglist?
Seeking Gen1 Flaxen/Midnight,Steel-Abyss/Midnight,Steel-Abyss
KHOiAv3.pnglPpogfJ.pngxGzwQab.pngwsU1mG4.pngdO6FQIW.pnghrbqzip.png7ESWNLx.png7XPr7wW.pngTBH15GG.pngHGGhJuM.pngRYy3HXn.pngU4YPA7B.pngB5yHFLM.png

scribblesisonlydoodling.gif

Koi%20Signature_zpsphzlcqrx.png[/columns]v2.png

oc4pg8L.png

lightsmall3_by_lichtdrache-da7ztog.png

JscoHOG.png

SgonDOb.png
Your art is AMAZING can you give me a ping for any open slots and future breeds/adopts? Thanks! :)
Edit: Also, how would you feel about doing multigaze?
Your art is AMAZING can you give me a ping for any open slots and future breeds/adopts? Thanks! :)
Edit: Also, how would you feel about doing multigaze?
@Dovah

I thought I had, my apologies. I'd like the veil and the two others, but on the veil could I get a version without and with the large crystals if possible? 83c
@Dovah

I thought I had, my apologies. I'd like the veil and the two others, but on the veil could I get a version without and with the large crystals if possible? 83c
oCYZYUw.pngVIyGzUd.png
@Dovah Please add me to pinglist! ^^
@Dovah Please add me to pinglist! ^^
NB43KMu.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7