Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC] Smol Bean Adopts?
Hey all! So, a while back I was making some cute little adopts and unfortunately my computer decided to die on me and I lost every adopt base I had :c It really sucked, but I'm trying to get things back on track now with a new adopt and wanted to do a quick interest check! -------------------------------------- ---------------------------------- [center]Here is the little adopts I'm thinking about: [img]https://i.imgur.com/YElzcl1.png[/img] They'll be around 50G/KT per adopt and to sponsor a new breed would cost you an egg ^^ [/center] ---------------- --------------- If you're interested in being pinged if I open up a shop let me know!
Hey all!

So, a while back I was making some cute little adopts and unfortunately my computer decided to die on me and I lost every adopt base I had :c

It really sucked, but I'm trying to get things back on track now with a new adopt and wanted to do a quick interest check!

Here is the little adopts I'm thinking about:

YElzcl1.png

They'll be around 50G/KT per adopt and to sponsor a new breed would cost you an egg ^^

If you're interested in being pinged if I open up a shop let me know!
15-DF90-A3-6159-4-B01-9431-98906-AD0-BC3-D.png
Hello! Sorry all for the random ping!

You were all on my pinglist for my past adopts and I just wanted to let you know I've lost the adopt files and can no longer make the adopts seen in my signature because of it!

I have a new adopt here I'm thinking about so if you're interested in them let me know!

@Gingerkat @Kawa @Loblolly @Sairine @OyasumiKasumi @Aouba @Taerar @Asterodea @SoullessWendigo @Oppabo @Ashwini @NVDragon
Hello! Sorry all for the random ping!

You were all on my pinglist for my past adopts and I just wanted to let you know I've lost the adopt files and can no longer make the adopts seen in my signature because of it!

I have a new adopt here I'm thinking about so if you're interested in them let me know!

@Gingerkat @Kawa @Loblolly @Sairine @OyasumiKasumi @Aouba @Taerar @Asterodea @SoullessWendigo @Oppabo @Ashwini @NVDragon
Sad news! [emoji=coatl sad size=2] but also I'm now the proud owner of some limited adopts [emoji=coatl winking size=2] lolol Keep me on the ping list for sure! Also maybe you could get a flash drive for files like this? Or maybe if you have flat linearts you could use deviantarts stash so they're backed up but also private? When my last computer died I was devastated and now I have an external hard drive for my art as well as my dA
Sad news!
but also
I'm now the proud owner of some limited adopts
lolol

Keep me on the ping list for sure!

Also maybe you could get a flash drive for files like this?
Or maybe if you have flat linearts you could use deviantarts stash
so they're backed up but also private?
When my last computer died I was devastated and now I have an external hard drive for my art as well as my dA
15584.png1082.png586.png482.png
Oh gosh I'm totally interested aaah hehe the cute little base looks like a little bean! [emoji=heart size=1] Time to get saving up or grinding for an egg to sponsor coatl again! [emoji=heart size=1]
Oh gosh I'm totally interested aaah hehe the cute little base looks like a little bean!

Time to get saving up or grinding for an egg to sponsor coatl again!
jsLE9l2.png
@Aouba Feels bad XD

I really should have a back up for all my computer stuff, on top of that I lost a lot of work-related stuff which is gonna set me back a while too XD

I'll keep you on the Ping! Though heads up, I just made another adopt that I like better and might be focusing on instead if you wanna check that out XD

@Gingerkat
I'll add you in thanks! Also just a heads up I made another adopt that I might be focusing on more of if you wanna check that out XD I have a problem I know lol
@Aouba Feels bad XD

I really should have a back up for all my computer stuff, on top of that I lost a lot of work-related stuff which is gonna set me back a while too XD

I'll keep you on the Ping! Though heads up, I just made another adopt that I like better and might be focusing on instead if you wanna check that out XD

@Gingerkat
I'll add you in thanks! Also just a heads up I made another adopt that I might be focusing on more of if you wanna check that out XD I have a problem I know lol
Hehe of course I'd love to see! If you have a problem making adopts I must have a problem buying adopts. XD
Hehe of course I'd love to see! If you have a problem making adopts I must have a problem buying adopts. XD
jsLE9l2.png
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I'd love to be on a pinglist for those.
That's the cutest thing I've ever seen.

I'd love to be on a pinglist for those.
RcVbyDs.gif
@TheLocalCryptid
ouch that sucks! I hope you get back on top of things soon ^^
How about keeping me on a general pinglist?~
Like, let me know about any new adopts you make ovo
@TheLocalCryptid
ouch that sucks! I hope you get back on top of things soon ^^