Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Pixel Hatchlings!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24
@ShadyRabbit @omgitsbutter @TickTockStar @Ambrite

Look! Imperials have been added!
@ShadyRabbit @omgitsbutter @TickTockStar @Ambrite

Look! Imperials have been added!
zWzF1AM.pngUmduLZ1.pngW26Aw3M.png
Hello again! [emoji=coatl laughing size=2] Dragon Breed: Cuddling Imperial [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43892371] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/438924/43892371_350.png[/img] [/url] Dragon ID: 43892371 ID included in artwork? Yes Payment Option: Treasure Pinglist?: I should already be on it. ^^ Extra: I'd love to get the animation set and the deity doll. Would it be possible to have some of the snowflakes from his primal eyes?
Hello again!

Dragon Breed: Cuddling Imperial
43892371_350.png

Dragon ID: 43892371
ID included in artwork? Yes
Payment Option: Treasure
Pinglist?: I should already be on it. ^^
Extra: I'd love to get the animation set and the deity doll. Would it be possible to have some of the snowflakes from his primal eyes?
jsLE9l2.png
@Gingerkat

Jaguar is technically a gene I wouldn't do, BUT I will give it a try first to see how the detailing would look on a small scale. If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know. As for the primal, that's one gene I can't really do. Sorry :/

And you don't have to ask for the deity doll ^-^ It automatically comes with it

Would you still like to order knowing this information? If yes, I'll wait to accept payment for the second order after I finish the first.
@Gingerkat

Jaguar is technically a gene I wouldn't do, BUT I will give it a try first to see how the detailing would look on a small scale. If it doesn't work out, I'll let you know. As for the primal, that's one gene I can't really do. Sorry :/

And you don't have to ask for the deity doll ^-^ It automatically comes with it

Would you still like to order knowing this information? If yes, I'll wait to accept payment for the second order after I finish the first.
@Gingerkat Finished! Thank you for ordering! I'll message you the code! [img]https://i.imgur.com/HNeiyI8.gif[/img] Well...The animations are supposed to have transparent backgrounds, but for some reason they don't... T^T
@Gingerkat

Finished! Thank you for ordering! I'll message you the code!

HNeiyI8.gif

Well...The animations are supposed to have transparent backgrounds, but for some reason they don't... T^T
Oh I'm so sorry I completely forgot you don't do jaguar! ;w; Well it can just look like little speckles instead of circles if it's to difficult I wouldn't mind it looking similar to speckle as long as its berry color and the colors around his face and paws is perfect and don't worry about the snowflakes thought I'd ask I can do with out that as well. ^^" I'd still love to order!

Also it looks perfect! I don't mind that its not transparent thank you so much. ^^ Though if you ever find out the reason why it doesn't want to be transparent don't be afraid to ping me.
Oh I'm so sorry I completely forgot you don't do jaguar! ;w; Well it can just look like little speckles instead of circles if it's to difficult I wouldn't mind it looking similar to speckle as long as its berry color and the colors around his face and paws is perfect and don't worry about the snowflakes thought I'd ask I can do with out that as well. ^^" I'd still love to order!

Also it looks perfect! I don't mind that its not transparent thank you so much. ^^ Though if you ever find out the reason why it doesn't want to be transparent don't be afraid to ping me.
jsLE9l2.png
@Gingerkat

Like I said, I'll try it out first. It may be less spots so it doesn't look too jumbled, but I'll try. And sorry again about the primal eyes.

I'll get started on it when I can. And let me know if you have trouble with the code for the animation.
@Gingerkat

Like I said, I'll try it out first. It may be less spots so it doesn't look too jumbled, but I'll try. And sorry again about the primal eyes.

I'll get started on it when I can. And let me know if you have trouble with the code for the animation.
Nothing to be sorry about do whatever you can. ^^
Nothing to be sorry about do whatever you can. ^^
jsLE9l2.png
@TickTockStar Finished! Thank you for ordering! I'll message you the code! And sorry that it isn't transparent. I'm working on finding a different gif maker that is transparency friendly. Once I do find one, I'll send you the new code ^-^ [img]https://i.imgur.com/6ZoCNfs.gif[/img]
@TickTockStar

Finished! Thank you for ordering! I'll message you the code! And sorry that it isn't transparent. I'm working on finding a different gif maker that is transparency friendly. Once I do find one, I'll send you the new code ^-^

6ZoCNfs.gif
Dragon Breed: [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=24&winggene=12&wings=121&auth=977588e5f992a7d6f5250fecc71ca02c33d7493b&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Dragon ID: 46669575 ID included in artwork? no thank you! Payment Option: gems! and I'd like to get it animated, please :D Pinglist?: yes please! however, I believe gifmaker.me can do transparency?? It doesn't do very well with regular art that has semi-transparent pixels, but it always worked just fine for pixel art for me :0
Dragon Breed: dragon?age=1&body=60&bodygene=11&breed=8&element=6&eyetype=5&gender=1&tert=161&tertgene=24&winggene=12&wings=121&auth=977588e5f992a7d6f5250fecc71ca02c33d7493b&dummyext=prev.png
Dragon ID: 46669575
ID included in artwork? no thank you!
Payment Option: gems! and I'd like to get it animated, please :D
Pinglist?: yes please!

however, I believe gifmaker.me can do transparency?? It doesn't do very well with regular art that has semi-transparent pixels, but it always worked just fine for pixel art for me :0
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
@Laeyein

The only gene I can't do on your dragon is opal. Knowing this, would you still like to order?

And multigaze is a gene that I can do ^-^ No extra fee!

That's actually one that I had found when I found out the gif maker I currently use wasn't transparency friendly, but it didn't work well on my computer. It wouldn't preview the gif correctly to see if the speed was where it needed to be.
@Laeyein

The only gene I can't do on your dragon is opal. Knowing this, would you still like to order?

And multigaze is a gene that I can do ^-^ No extra fee!

That's actually one that I had found when I found out the gif maker I currently use wasn't transparency friendly, but it didn't work well on my computer. It wouldn't preview the gif correctly to see if the speed was where it needed to be.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24