Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Gaoler Chib Interest Check
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] [size=5][b][u][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/2718966/1]Here's the shop![/url][/u][/b][/size] [s]Hello! I have had an idea for quite some time now and I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it or not, but I wanted to gain some interest and ask for opinions for now. I made a Gaoler base, a cute one ontop of that and I'm a little proud on it. I was thinking of making it an adoptable, but other than my usual adopt shops, I won't accept any currency. It's supposed to be more of a... trading center? There will be no "set prices" so you gotta bribe me with items I'm in need of. Most Scrolls though. For example Gaoler breed changes, Gaoler Jaguar, Mosaic, Underbelly, Coatl scrolls etc etc (I also accept G1s though I'm very picky with these so its unlikely) I will probably accept stuff like apparel and familiars too, if I like them- Also I will be able to do accents and edits to the base if needed, though since I'm lazy the bribe has to be a bit more or "more expensive" (same for genes that edit the base as well, for example gnarlhorns) If you bribe me I will most likely check on the MP or AH for prices, though since I'd love these to be something special not everybody can get (and I might just do them for a limited amount of time) I might refuse to do some of the adopts if the bribe isnt good enough for me. [b]Here's the base:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/592635578084884632/sdfdsfdfsdsd.png[/img] [b]The final size would probably be this:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/592636027953348608/aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa111.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Let me know what you think and if you'd like to be pinged in case I decide to do this[/b][/s][/center]

Here's the shop!

Hello!
I have had an idea for quite some time now and I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it or not, but I wanted to gain some interest and ask for opinions for now.

I made a Gaoler base, a cute one ontop of that and I'm a little proud on it.
I was thinking of making it an adoptable, but other than my usual adopt shops, I won't accept any currency.
It's supposed to be more of a... trading center?
There will be no "set prices" so you gotta bribe me with items I'm in need of.
Most Scrolls though.
For example Gaoler breed changes, Gaoler Jaguar, Mosaic, Underbelly, Coatl scrolls etc etc (I also accept G1s though I'm very picky with these so its unlikely)
I will probably accept stuff like apparel and familiars too, if I like them-
Also I will be able to do accents and edits to the base if needed, though since I'm lazy the bribe has to be a bit more or "more expensive" (same for genes that edit the base as well, for example gnarlhorns)
If you bribe me I will most likely check on the MP or AH for prices, though since I'd love these to be something special not everybody can get (and I might just do them for a limited amount of time) I might refuse to do some of the adopts if the bribe isnt good enough for me.

Here's the base:

sdfdsfdfsdsd.png

The final size would probably be this:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa111.png

Let me know what you think and if you'd like to be pinged in case I decide to do this
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
I'm interested! Please ping me if you decide to sell them, that base is adorable. :D
I'm interested! Please ping me if you decide to sell them, that base is adorable. :D
output-onlinegiftools.gif
i would die for one of these, they're so cute!! please ping me if this ever becomes a thing
i would die for one of these, they're so cute!! please ping me if this ever becomes a thing
buy_my_art.png
These are so cute! I'd love a ping if you sold them ^w^
These are so cute! I'd love a ping if you sold them ^w^
reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there
@Spark @ladymcjingles @thistlestars

Thanks alot for the compliments and the interest!
I'll make sure to ping you if I decide to open up a shop!
@Spark @ladymcjingles @thistlestars

Thanks alot for the compliments and the interest!
I'll make sure to ping you if I decide to open up a shop!
i would love to be on the pinglist if this happens its just so adorable and floofy
i would love to be on the pinglist if this happens its just so adorable and floofy
1c8q357.png 6IcEXCU.png
Oh my gosh I want pings plesse
Oh my gosh I want pings plesse
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
1 2 3 4 5 6