Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Lounging Gaolers! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71
Can I hop on the pinglist please?
Can I hop on the pinglist please?
9EItjjM.gif Kururin
* Waste-not want-not
* Fan Dragons
fNmS9bV.png
kKraFP4.png MUYNhfy.png
VjdktqS.png
WKtl2lb.png
kKraFP4.png Kaliqo.gif
@Quickpaint @Yukorusshi @Crim Your adopts are in pickup! I had a bit of trouble with the image uploading, so let me know if everything looks ok. Thanks for ordering :)
@Quickpaint @Yukorusshi @Crim Your adopts are in pickup! I had a bit of trouble with the image uploading, so let me know if everything looks ok. Thanks for ordering :)
jRiMWcg.png
Opening 3 more slots! Disturbed, I know you already filled out an order form, so if you're still interested I'll give you dibs on a spot for the next 24 hours :)

@SnowySavannah
@Disturbed 
@Quickpaint
@Yukorusshi
@Blazing
@Crim
@Eseli 
@daineger
@girlgirlDragon
@Kururin
@KalicoKat
Opening 3 more slots! Disturbed, I know you already filled out an order form, so if you're still interested I'll give you dibs on a spot for the next 24 hours :)

@SnowySavannah
@Disturbed 
@Quickpaint
@Yukorusshi
@Blazing
@Crim
@Eseli 
@daineger
@girlgirlDragon
@Kururin
@KalicoKat
jRiMWcg.png
@StarDog

Yes still very interested (:
@StarDog

Yes still very interested (:
QqwiU1r.png
the
price
you pay
QqwiU1r.png QqwiU1r.png jJO64nG.png
It looks amazing, thank you!! c:
It looks amazing, thank you!! c:
EZlaHu2.png
@Disturbed Nice :) Since you are sponsoring Streak and Gnarlhorns your total will be 500g/kt. Could you also please go on the first page and choose the eye option number that you'd like?
@Disturbed Nice :) Since you are sponsoring Streak and Gnarlhorns your total will be 500g/kt. Could you also please go on the first page and choose the eye option number that you'd like?
jRiMWcg.png
She looks gorgeous, thank you so much! [emoji=gaoler love size=1]
She looks gorgeous, thank you so much!
n2Yio0g.png
@Quickpaint @Yukorusshi @Crim I'm glad you like them :)

Actually, looking at the sized down versions, they seem to be awkwardly sized for forums or dragon bios. Would yall prefer them in a smaller size?
@Quickpaint @Yukorusshi @Crim I'm glad you like them :)

Actually, looking at the sized down versions, they seem to be awkwardly sized for forums or dragon bios. Would yall prefer them in a smaller size?
jRiMWcg.png
That would be great, thank you!
That would be great, thank you!
EZlaHu2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 70 71