Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Echo's Adopt Shop [Spiral + WC]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center] [IMG]http://i63.tinypic.com/2aettmr.png[/IMG] [emoji=left wing size=1][font=Fantasy][size=6][b][color=green] OPEN [/color][/b][/font][/size][emoji=right wing size=1] ----- [font=Fantasy][size=4] Hello and welcome to my first (official) adopt shop! I have tried something smaller before but this is my first real attempt at making art for Flight Rising! I have 2 types of adopts available - a Wildclaw Headshot and a Spiral Fullbody! [size=5][b][u]Rules and Guidlines:[/u] [/b][/size] [left][LIST] [*][font=Fantasy][size=4] Make sure to save them to your device! I may lose files on my own computer or the image hosting site may go down - it's always safer to keep a copy for yourself [*][font=Fantasy][size=4] Do not claim the image as your own - I put a lot of effort into these and it would hurt to see someone stealing my artwork [*][font=Fantasy][size=4] Make sure everything looks right - you will have 24 hours to tell me if something needs changing. After that I cannot change them [*][font=Fantasy][size=4] You may post your adopt on FR and off-site so long as the appropriate credit is given [*][font=Fantasy][size=4] If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask [/LIST][/left] [font=Fantasy][size=5][b][u]Discounts:[/u][/b][/size] [font=Fantasy][size=4] Please make sure to tell me if you're eligible for a discount! All discounts will be taken off the [u]base price only [/u] [left][LIST] [*][font=Fantasy][size=4] 15% off for Ice Flight members [*][font=Fantasy][size=4] 10% off for newbies joined in the last 2 months [*][font=Fantasy][size=4] 10% off for returning players (be sure to tell me if you've ordered before - I may forget) [/LIST] [font=Fantasy][size=4] [i]*All discounts can stack, adding up to a total of 35% off![/i][/left]
2aettmr.png

OPEN

Hello and welcome to my first (official) adopt shop! I have tried something smaller before but this is my first real attempt at making art for Flight Rising!

I have 2 types of adopts available - a Wildclaw Headshot and a Spiral Fullbody!

Rules and Guidlines:
  • Make sure to save them to your device! I may lose files on my own computer or the image hosting site may go down - it's always safer to keep a copy for yourself
  • Do not claim the image as your own - I put a lot of effort into these and it would hurt to see someone stealing my artwork
  • Make sure everything looks right - you will have 24 hours to tell me if something needs changing. After that I cannot change them
  • You may post your adopt on FR and off-site so long as the appropriate credit is given
  • If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to ask

Discounts:

Please make sure to tell me if you're eligible for a discount! All discounts will be taken off the base price only

• 15% off for Ice Flight members
  • 10% off for newbies joined in the last 2 months
  • 10% off for returning players (be sure to tell me if you've ordered before - I may forget)

*All discounts can stack, adding up to a total of 35% off!
[center][font=Fantasy][size=6][b] Fluffy Wildclaw Headshots:[/b][/size] [IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/315xrsy.png[/IMG] (640x600px) [size=5] [b]Base Price: 100kt/g Slots are OPEN![/b] [/size] [size=4] These headshots will be the size shown above (fits nicely in a dragon's bio) and every adopt will be catalogued on my [url=https://www.deviantart.com/echoghost10100]DeviantART page[/url] (these will be full-size - 1500x1200px) The image can have a simple background and/or writing to the side. The writing can be anything you wish - ranging from the dragon's name to a shape. This will all be free The image can also be flipped All the prices can be found in the quotes below. I require payment upfront and will only start drawing once I receive the full amount. You can send payment through either a CR or a PM Please use the order form below: [code][left] [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] T / G / Mix [b]Anything Else?:[/b] [/left] [/code] [quote=Genes] [font=Fantasy][size=4] Prices for available genes is [b]20kt/g[/b] (unless marked as [b]FREE[/b]) and already-drawn genes will be in [color=green]green[/color]. However, if a gene is in [color=red]red[/color] then it is not yet available - it will have to be sponsored Gene sponsoring will be [b]30kt/g[/b] per gene (on top of the usual gene price of 20kt/g) - after it has been sponsored then it will become available for everyone at the usual gene price Any gene that is scored out and coloured [color=purple]purple[/color] is currently not available as they are too complex for me to draw right now. They may become available in the future! Most Secondary genes will be free as they are either not seen on the feathers or barely noticeable. However, the genes in [color=red]red[/color] will still need to be sponsored - The same goes for the tertiary genes [font=Fantasy] [columns][b]PRIMARY GENES:[/b] [color=green]Basic - FREE[/color] [color=red]Bar [/color] [color=green]Cherub [/color] [color=green]Clown [/color] [color=purple][s]Crystal[/s] [/color] [color=red]Falcon [/color] [color=green]Giraffe [/color] [color=green]Iridescent - FREE[/color] [color=green]Jaguar [/color] [color=red]Jupiter [/color] [color=red]Laced [/color] [color=red]Lionfish [/color] [color=green]Metallic - FREE[/color] [color=red]Petals [/color] [color=red]Piebald [/color] [color=red]Pinstripe [/color] [color=green]Poison [/color] [color=red]Python [/color] [color=red]Ripple [/color] [color=red]Savannah [/color] [color=red]Skink [/color] [color=green]Speckle - FREE[/color] [color=green]Starmap [/color] [color=red]Tapir [/color] [color=red]Tiger [/color] [color=red]Vipera [/color] [color=red]Wasp [/color][nextcol] [color=transparent] . . . . . . . . [/color][nextcol][b]SECONDARY GENES:[/b] [color=green]Basic - FREE[/color] [color=green]Alloy - FREE[/color] [color=green]Bee[/color] [color=green]Butterfly[/color] [color=red]Constellation[/color] [color=green]Current - FREE[/color] [color=green]Daub - FREE[/color] [color=green]Edged - FREE[/color] [color=green]Eye Spots - FREE[/color] [color=purple][s]Facet[/s][/color] [color=green]Freckle - FREE[/color] [color=green]Hex - FREE[/color] [color=red]Hypnotic - FREE[/color] [color=green]Morph - FREE[/color] [color=green]Noxtide - FREE[/color] [color=green]Paint - FREE[/color] [color=red]Peregrine[/color] [color=green]Rosette - FREE[/color] [color=green]Safari - FREE[/color] [color=green]Saturn - FREE[/color] [color=green]Seraph - FREE[/color] [color=green]Shimmer - FREE[/color] [color=green]Spinner - FREE[/color] [color=green]Striation - FREE[/color] [color=green]Stripes - FREE[/color] [color=green]Toxin - FREE[/color] [color=green]Trail[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]. . . . . . . . [/color][nextcol][b]TERTIARY GENES:[/b] [color=green]Basic - FREE[/color] [color=green]Capsule - FREE[/color] [color=red]Circuit[/color] [color=green]Contour - FREE[/color] [color=red]Crackle[/color] [color=red]Filigree[/color] [color=red]Firefly - FREE[/color] [color=red]Gembond[/color] [color=green]Ghost - FREE[/color] [color=green]Glimmer - FREE[/color] [color=red]Lace[/color] [color=red]Okapi[/color] [color=red]Opal[/color] [color=purple][s]Peacock [/s]- Won't be seen[/color] [color=purple][s]Ringlets[/s][/color] [color=green]Runes - FREE[/color] [color=red]Scales - FREE[/color] [color=green]Smirch - FREE[/color] [color=red]Smoke[/color] [color=green]Spines - FREE[/color] [color=green]Stained - FREE[/color] [color=red]Thylacine[/color] [color=green]Underbelly - FREE[/color] [/quote] [quote=Eye Types] All eye types are [b]free [/b]excluding the Primals. Each Primal eye type will be free once they have been sponsored. Sponsoring a Primal type will cost [b]50kg/g[/b] [color=red]Red[/color] means it has not been sponsored [color=green]Green[/color] means it has been sponsored and is available for free [color=red]Earth Plague Wind Water Lightning Ice Shadow Light Arcane Nature Fire [/color] [/quote] [quote=Apparel] [font=Fantasy][size=4] Apparel will cost an extra [b]40kt/g[/b] (scars will be [b]10kt/g[/b]) Apparel that I have already drawn will only cost an extra [b]10kt/g[/b] (including their colour variants). The apparel that I have drawn can be found below: [item=Golden Fillet] [item=Brown Plaid Cabbie] [item=Tigerlily Flowerfall] [item=Frostfinder's Arctic Coat] [item=Ivory Aviator Scarf] [item=Nebula Starsilk Earrings] [item=Nebula Starsilk Circlet] [/quote] [quote=Skins/Accents] [font=Fantasy][size=4] [b]These prices will depend on difficulty[/b] so be sure to ask! Skins/accents that I have already done will only cost an extra [b]10kt/g[/b]. The skins/accents I have done can be found below: [skin=21584] [skin=13359] [/quote] [quote=Slots] [font=Fantasy][size=6] [b][u]Slots:[/u][/b][/size] [size=4] I will currently only take 5 at a time. Once I have finished these adopts then the slots will open once again 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [/quote] [quote=Pinglist] [font=Fantasy][size=6] [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b][/size] [size=4] You will be pinged once more slots are available and for any big changes N/A [/quote]
Fluffy Wildclaw Headshots:

315xrsy.png
(640x600px)

Base Price: 100kt/g
Slots are OPEN!

These headshots will be the size shown above (fits nicely in a dragon's bio) and every adopt will be catalogued on my DeviantART page (these will be full-size - 1500x1200px)

The image can have a simple background and/or writing to the side. The writing can be anything you wish - ranging from the dragon's name to a shape. This will all be free

The image can also be flipped

All the prices can be found in the quotes below. I require payment upfront and will only start drawing once I receive the full amount. You can send payment through either a CR or a PM

Please use the order form below:

Code:
[left] [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Apparel:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Text:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] T / G / Mix [b]Anything Else?:[/b] [/left]
Genes wrote:

Prices for available genes is 20kt/g (unless marked as FREE) and already-drawn genes will be in green. However, if a gene is in red then it is not yet available - it will have to be sponsored

Gene sponsoring will be 30kt/g per gene (on top of the usual gene price of 20kt/g) - after it has been sponsored then it will become available for everyone at the usual gene price

Any gene that is scored out and coloured purple is currently not available as they are too complex for me to draw right now. They may become available in the future!

Most Secondary genes will be free as they are either not seen on the feathers or barely noticeable. However, the genes in red will still need to be sponsored - The same goes for the tertiary genes

PRIMARY GENES:
Basic - FREE
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent - FREE
Jaguar
Jupiter
Laced
Lionfish
Metallic - FREE
Petals
Piebald
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple
Savannah
Skink
Speckle - FREE
Starmap
Tapir
Tiger
Vipera
Wasp
. . . . . . . . SECONDARY GENES:
Basic - FREE
Alloy - FREE
Bee
Butterfly
Constellation
Current - FREE
Daub - FREE
Edged - FREE
Eye Spots - FREE
Facet
Freckle - FREE
Hex - FREE
Hypnotic - FREE
Morph - FREE
Noxtide - FREE
Paint - FREE
Peregrine
Rosette - FREE
Safari - FREE
Saturn - FREE
Seraph - FREE
Shimmer - FREE
Spinner - FREE
Striation - FREE
Stripes - FREE
Toxin - FREE
Trail
. . . . . . . . TERTIARY GENES:
Basic - FREE
Capsule - FREE
Circuit
Contour - FREE
Crackle
Filigree
Firefly - FREE
Gembond
Ghost - FREE
Glimmer - FREE
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Peacock - Won't be seen
Ringlets
Runes - FREE
Scales - FREE
Smirch - FREE
Smoke
Spines - FREE
Stained - FREE
Thylacine
Underbelly - FREE
Eye Types wrote:
All eye types are free excluding the Primals. Each Primal eye type will be free once they have been sponsored. Sponsoring a Primal type will cost 50kg/g

Red means it has not been sponsored
Green means it has been sponsored and is available for free

Earth
Plague
Wind
Water
Lightning
Ice
Shadow
Light
Arcane
Nature
Fire
Apparel wrote:

Apparel will cost an extra 40kt/g (scars will be 10kt/g)

Apparel that I have already drawn will only cost an extra 10kt/g (including their colour variants). The apparel that I have drawn can be found below:
Golden Fillet Brown Plaid Cabbie Tigerlily Flowerfall Frostfinder's Arctic Coat Ivory Aviator Scarf Nebula Starsilk Earrings Nebula Starsilk Circlet
Skins/Accents wrote:

These prices will depend on difficulty so be sure to ask!

Skins/accents that I have already done will only cost an extra 10kt/g. The skins/accents I have done can be found below:
Slots wrote:

Slots:

I will currently only take 5 at a time. Once I have finished these adopts then the slots will open once again

Pinglist wrote:

Pinglist:

You will be pinged once more slots are available and for any big changes

N/A
[center][font=Fantasy][size=6][b] Fullybody Spiral Adopts:[/b][/size] [IMG]http://i65.tinypic.com/2iksec1.png[/IMG] (640x512px) [size=5] [b]Base Price: 500kt/g Slots are OPEN![/b] [/size] These adopts will be the size shown above (fits nicely in a dragon's bio) and every adopt will be catalogued on my [url=https://www.deviantart.com/echoghost10100]DeviantART page[/url] (these will be full-size - 1500x1200px) All the prices can be found in the quotes below. I require payment upfront and will only start drawing once I receive the full amount. You can send payment through either a CR or a PM *A background can be available (just like with my Wildclaw adopts above). These can include shapes and simple designs. Each adopt will also have a shadow (not shown on the example picture) but if you don't want that then please specify in the adopt form below: [code][left] [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] T / G / Mix [b]Anything Else?:[/b] [/left] [/code] [quote=Genes] [font=Fantasy][size=4] Prices for available genes is [b]40kt/g[/b] (unless marked as [b]FREE[/b]) and already-drawn genes will be in [color=green]green[/color]. However, if a gene is in [color=red]red[/color] then it is not yet available - it will have to be sponsored Gene sponsoring will be [b]50kt/g[/b] per gene (on top of the usual gene price) - after it has been sponsored then it will become available for everyone at the usual gene price Any gene that is scored out and coloured [color=purple]purple[/color] is currently not available as they are too complex for me to draw right now. They may become available in the future! [font=Fantasy] [columns][b]PRIMARY GENES:[/b] [color=green]Basic - FREE[/color] [color=red]Bar [/color] [color=red]Cherub [/color] [color=red]Clown [/color] [color=purple][s]Crystal[/s] [/color] [color=red]Falcon [/color] [color=red]Giraffe [/color] [color=green]Iridescent - FREE[/color] [color=red]Jaguar [/color] [color=red]Jupiter [/color] [color=red]Laced [/color] [color=red]Lionfish [/color] [color=green]Metallic - FREE[/color] [color=red]Petals [/color] [color=red]Piebald - FREE [/color] [color=red]Pinstripe [/color] [color=red]Poison [/color] [color=red]Python [/color] [color=red]Ripple - FREE [/color] [color=red]Savannah [/color] [color=red]Skink [/color] [color=red]Speckle - FREE[/color] [color=red]Starmap [/color] [color=red]Tapir [/color] [color=red]Tiger - FREE [/color] [color=red]Vipera [/color] [color=red]Wasp [/color][nextcol] [color=transparent] . . . . . . . . [/color][nextcol][b]SECONDARY GENES:[/b] [color=green]Basic - FREE[/color] [color=green]Alloy - FREE[/color] [color=red]Bee[/color] [color=red]Butterfly[/color] [color=red]Constellation[/color] [color=red]Current - FREE[/color] [color=red]Daub[/color] [color=red]Edged [/color] [color=red]Eye Spots [/color] [color=purple][s]Facet[/s][/color] [color=red]Freckle - FREE[/color] [color=red]Hex [/color] [color=red]Hypnotic[/color] [color=red]Morph[/color] [color=red]Noxtide[/color] [color=red]Paint - FREE[/color] [color=red]Peregrine[/color] [color=red]Rosette[/color] [color=red]Safari - FREE[/color] [color=red]Saturn [/color] [color=red]Seraph [/color] [color=green]Shimmer - FREE[/color] [color=red]Spinner [/color] [color=red]Striation [/color] [color=red]Stripes - FREE[/color] [color=red]Toxin [/color] [color=red]Trail[/color] [nextcol] [color=transparent]. . . . . . . . [/color][nextcol][b]TERTIARY GENES:[/b] [color=green]Basic - FREE[/color] [color=red]Capsule [/color] [color=red]Circuit[/color] [color=red]Contour - FREE[/color] [color=red]Crackle[/color] [color=red]Filigree[/color] [color=red]Firefly [/color] [color=red]Gembond[/color] [color=green]Ghost [/color] [color=red]Glimmer - FREE[/color] [color=red]Lace[/color] [color=red]Okapi[/color] [color=red]Opal[/color] [color=red]Peacock [/color] [color=purple][s]Ringlets[/s][/color] [color=red]Runes - FREE[/color] [color=red]Scales - FREE[/color] [color=red]Smirch - FREE[/color] [color=red]Smoke[/color] [color=red]Spines - FREE[/color] [color=green]Stained - FREE[/color] [color=red]Thylacine[/color] [color=green]Underbelly - FREE[/color] [/quote] [quote=Eye Types] All eye types are [b]free [/b]excluding the Primals. Each Primal eye type will be free once they have been sponsored. Sponsoring a Primal type will cost [b]50kg/g[/b] [color=red]Red[/color] means it has not been sponsored [color=green]Green[/color] means it has been sponsored and is available for free [color=red]Earth Plague Wind Water Lightning Ice Shadow Light Arcane Nature Fire [/color] [/quote] [quote=Apparel] [font=Fantasy][size=4] I will [u]not[/u] be drawing apparel for this adopt [i]*However, I can add scars and/or glowing clawtips![/i] [/quote] [quote=Skins/Accents] [font=Fantasy][size=4] Skins/accents are available to draw but please, nothing too complex. I will be unable to do anything with extra limbs/changes the main design of a Spiral. However, I can do skins/accents that have missing limbs/scars/markings If you are unsure then please just ask! [b]These prices will depend on difficulty[/b] so be sure to ask! [/quote] [quote=Slots] [font=Fantasy][size=6] [b][u]Slots:[/u][/b][/size] [size=4] I will currently only take 3 at a time. Once I have finished these adopts then the slots will open once again 1. 2. 3. [/quote] [quote=Pinglist] [font=Fantasy][size=6] [b][u]Pinglist:[/u][/b][/size] [size=4] You will be pinged once more slots are available and for any big changes @/Digimon11 @/maddieb123789 @/Loveroflegends @/SparkyLurkdragon @/Runewander @/faebeats @/GiantPandroid @/SkullPres @/Korwa [/quote]
Fullybody Spiral Adopts:

2iksec1.png
(640x512px)

Base Price: 500kt/g
Slots are OPEN!

These adopts will be the size shown above (fits nicely in a dragon's bio) and every adopt will be catalogued on my DeviantART page (these will be full-size - 1500x1200px)

All the prices can be found in the quotes below. I require payment upfront and will only start drawing once I receive the full amount. You can send payment through either a CR or a PM

*A background can be available (just like with my Wildclaw adopts above). These can include shapes and simple designs. Each adopt will also have a shadow (not shown on the example picture) but if you don't want that then please specify in the adopt form below:

Code:
[left] [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [b]Genes:[/b] [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] [b]Background:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] T / G / Mix [b]Anything Else?:[/b] [/left]
Genes wrote:

Prices for available genes is 40kt/g (unless marked as FREE) and already-drawn genes will be in green. However, if a gene is in red then it is not yet available - it will have to be sponsored

Gene sponsoring will be 50kt/g per gene (on top of the usual gene price) - after it has been sponsored then it will become available for everyone at the usual gene price

Any gene that is scored out and coloured purple is currently not available as they are too complex for me to draw right now. They may become available in the future!

PRIMARY GENES:
Basic - FREE
Bar
Cherub
Clown
Crystal
Falcon
Giraffe
Iridescent - FREE
Jaguar
Jupiter
Laced
Lionfish
Metallic - FREE
Petals
Piebald - FREE
Pinstripe
Poison
Python
Ripple - FREE
Savannah
Skink
Speckle - FREE
Starmap
Tapir
Tiger - FREE
Vipera
Wasp
. . . . . . . . SECONDARY GENES:
Basic - FREE
Alloy - FREE
Bee
Butterfly
Constellation
Current - FREE
Daub
Edged
Eye Spots
Facet
Freckle - FREE
Hex
Hypnotic
Morph
Noxtide
Paint - FREE
Peregrine
Rosette
Safari - FREE
Saturn
Seraph
Shimmer - FREE
Spinner
Striation
Stripes - FREE
Toxin
Trail
. . . . . . . . TERTIARY GENES:
Basic - FREE
Capsule
Circuit
Contour - FREE
Crackle
Filigree
Firefly
Gembond
Ghost
Glimmer - FREE
Lace
Okapi
Opal
Peacock
Ringlets
Runes - FREE
Scales - FREE
Smirch - FREE
Smoke
Spines - FREE
Stained - FREE
Thylacine
Underbelly - FREE
Eye Types wrote:
All eye types are free excluding the Primals. Each Primal eye type will be free once they have been sponsored. Sponsoring a Primal type will cost 50kg/g

Red means it has not been sponsored
Green means it has been sponsored and is available for free

Earth
Plague
Wind
Water
Lightning
Ice
Shadow
Light
Arcane
Nature
Fire
Apparel wrote:

I will not be drawing apparel for this adopt
*However, I can add scars and/or glowing clawtips!
Skins/Accents wrote:

Skins/accents are available to draw but please, nothing too complex. I will be unable to do anything with extra limbs/changes the main design of a Spiral. However, I can do skins/accents that have missing limbs/scars/markings

If you are unsure then please just ask!

These prices will depend on difficulty so be sure to ask!
Slots wrote:

Slots:

I will currently only take 3 at a time. Once I have finished these adopts then the slots will open once again

Pinglist wrote:

Pinglist:

You will be pinged once more slots are available and for any big changes

@/Digimon11 @/maddieb123789 @/Loveroflegends @/SparkyLurkdragon @/Runewander @/faebeats @/GiantPandroid @/SkullPres @/Korwa
Affiliates:

N/A
Affiliates:

N/A
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
[center][font=Fantasy][size=6][b] And we're now open! [/b][/size][/center] [font=Fantasy][size=4] @Digimon11 @maddieb123789 @Loveroflegends @SparkyLurkdragon @Runewander @faebeats @GiantPandroid @SkullPres My new adopt shop is now open for its first batch of adopts! Right now I currently have some floofy Wildclaw headshots available I have pinged everyone on the pinglist for the Spiral adopts as I thought you may be interested in the Wildclaws, too! The Spiral base is unavailable for now but I'll be opening it up soon You are all still currently on the pinglist so please tell me if you'd like to be taken off (or added to the Wildclaw pinglist) Any feedback is gladly welcome as I am still new to the adoptable scene on FR ~ [emoji=heart size=1]
And we're now open!

@Digimon11 @maddieb123789 @Loveroflegends @SparkyLurkdragon @Runewander @faebeats @GiantPandroid @SkullPres

My new adopt shop is now open for its first batch of adopts! Right now I currently have some floofy Wildclaw headshots available

I have pinged everyone on the pinglist for the Spiral adopts as I thought you may be interested in the Wildclaws, too! The Spiral base is unavailable for now but I'll be opening it up soon

You are all still currently on the pinglist so please tell me if you'd like to be taken off (or added to the Wildclaw pinglist)

Any feedback is gladly welcome as I am still new to the adoptable scene on FR ~
IM SOOOOO SAVING 500KT NOW FOR WHEN YOU GET YOUR SPIRALS AVAILABLE!!! (Ping me?)

Also i didnt know you did art! Its fantastic
IM SOOOOO SAVING 500KT NOW FOR WHEN YOU GET YOUR SPIRALS AVAILABLE!!! (Ping me?)

Also i didnt know you did art! Its fantastic
Pyhp7X1.png
@Runewander

I'm glad you like it! I'll ping you once it's available!
And yeah, I do art here and there. I'm trying to improve my style so I'm needing lots of practice
@Runewander

I'm glad you like it! I'll ping you once it's available!
And yeah, I do art here and there. I'm trying to improve my style so I'm needing lots of practice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12