Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [IC]Tiny pixel couple coatls
1 2 3 4 5
[center][size=5][b]Tiny Pixel Couple Coatls Interest Check[/b][/size][/center] Hello! I've been trying to come up with new ideas for adoptables and this is the outcome of it (e.g. ↓)! Since I know that people don't only have coatl partners for their coatls, or no partner at all, I am thinking of adding other bases, too! But at the moment, this is what I'd be able to offer! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/209077128183021568/579420972482953250/ZT_1.png[/img][/center] I am not too sure if I should offer these, since these are really itty bitty tiny and I'm really hesitant about this. Rather am I not sure if I'd be able to draw much apparel on these, so I'm thinking about having a cap for apparel, once again. Both me and my girlfriend are thinking about a price of like 200G/200kT. Please feel free to tell me your thoughts about this! I'd be more than happy to receive input on these! ;; Thank you for your time! I hope you have a great day!! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Tiny Pixel Couple Coatls Interest Check

Hello! I've been trying to come up with new ideas for adoptables and this is the outcome of it (e.g. ↓)! Since I know that people don't only have coatl partners for their coatls, or no partner at all, I am thinking of adding other bases, too!

But at the moment, this is what I'd be able to offer!
ZT_1.png

I am not too sure if I should offer these, since these are really itty bitty tiny and I'm really hesitant about this. Rather am I not sure if I'd be able to draw much apparel on these, so I'm thinking about having a cap for apparel, once again.
Both me and my girlfriend are thinking about a price of like 200G/200kT.

Please feel free to tell me your thoughts about this! I'd be more than happy to receive input on these! ;;

Thank you for your time!
I hope you have a great day!!
bebebebe.png

@Aurene @Pearlimose @Accelerator @commoncomitatus @leeedea @huntingroxgirl1 @Gingerkat @virtue @PearlyGirl @LittleDoctor @Bear @PiedPipecleaner @Sheona @Necrophobia @Vethale @Giu @Ambrite @avianAnnihilator @nineice @Ogord @eieru @SugaSuga @Solcie @Hideki @Eiyora @Writer @Kinkajou2 @SolEtLuna @Deshmond @Valishtu @Riaga @StoneHusky @Llezarii @Ririterasu @Jinoga @bunlux @Twiggies @Ravenhearst @Aidan @CrazyCake @Fenixinka @LadyNatalia @Penthief @Vulpen @Hnai @BlackRayser @tokkungi @Nirwana @shosou @lndigoskies @kjolvor @Xmao @Giltine13 @zace @hyuukiru @Seuol @darkblayd @Korwa @rainphee @palico @Dathomir @mikaeia @LostLily @Raokiin @GoofGoof @EndraPhoenix @Lorryish @Cringe @mstrashprincess @Senil @Psi @SweetEkk0 @CrazyBat @liezel @ProtonBonfire @Saeliras @Renet @Hayobun @Gurrero

Hello there! It's been a long time, since you heard from me, haha! I apologize for not being more active with the derpy adopts, but I don't have the bases in my hands for now. I'd like to keep doing them, however! Thank you for being patient with me. ;;

That aside! I'm pinging you because I am thinking about opening a different adopt shop for now, but I am still hesitant about this, so I would love to gather some thoughts and opinions about them! You don't have to, of course! Please don't feel pressured to.

I'll only ping you once for this shop. If you want me to add you to the pinglist, please feel free to tell me so!

Thank you for your time.

@Aurene @Pearlimose @Accelerator @commoncomitatus @leeedea @huntingroxgirl1 @Gingerkat @virtue @PearlyGirl @LittleDoctor @Bear @PiedPipecleaner @Sheona @Necrophobia @Vethale @Giu @Ambrite @avianAnnihilator @nineice @Ogord @eieru @SugaSuga @Solcie @Hideki @Eiyora @Writer @Kinkajou2 @SolEtLuna @Deshmond @Valishtu @Riaga @StoneHusky @Llezarii @Ririterasu @Jinoga @bunlux @Twiggies @Ravenhearst @Aidan @CrazyCake @Fenixinka @LadyNatalia @Penthief @Vulpen @Hnai @BlackRayser @tokkungi @Nirwana @shosou @lndigoskies @kjolvor @Xmao @Giltine13 @zace @hyuukiru @Seuol @darkblayd @Korwa @rainphee @palico @Dathomir @mikaeia @LostLily @Raokiin @GoofGoof @EndraPhoenix @Lorryish @Cringe @mstrashprincess @Senil @Psi @SweetEkk0 @CrazyBat @liezel @ProtonBonfire @Saeliras @Renet @Hayobun @Gurrero

Hello there! It's been a long time, since you heard from me, haha! I apologize for not being more active with the derpy adopts, but I don't have the bases in my hands for now. I'd like to keep doing them, however! Thank you for being patient with me. ;;

That aside! I'm pinging you because I am thinking about opening a different adopt shop for now, but I am still hesitant about this, so I would love to gather some thoughts and opinions about them! You don't have to, of course! Please don't feel pressured to.

I'll only ping you once for this shop. If you want me to add you to the pinglist, please feel free to tell me so!

Thank you for your time.
bebebebe.png
SO CUTEEE. Please add me to the pinglist!!!
SO CUTEEE. Please add me to the pinglist!!!
QcmVjST.png
*slams my wallet on the ground* MERCY MERCY THIS IS TOO GOOD!

this is absolutely lovely! the style is so good and AAAA its so cute and soft and colorful!!! please add me to the pinglist for the shop! im in love!!!!
*slams my wallet on the ground* MERCY MERCY THIS IS TOO GOOD!

this is absolutely lovely! the style is so good and AAAA its so cute and soft and colorful!!! please add me to the pinglist for the shop! im in love!!!!
5KyfVO0.png
Y3ss5jo.pngrjlFFu0.pngV4C7iqz.pngvD2mGJA.pngZAD0xZG.pngiuGyQfp.png
VR2c9ts.png
I'd definitely love to commission one of these!
Sign me up for that pinglist!
I'd definitely love to commission one of these!
Sign me up for that pinglist!
AwS14z9.png
"The enormity of the universe filled him with a strange sweet woe."
—Cormac McCarthy, Suttree
@kozou Kooozou! Aaah yes yes totally yes! I'm so interested in these and I'd love to be pinged if you open up shop! [emoji=heart size=1] Edit: Almost forgot to mention! 200kt/g sounds like a lovely price!
@kozou

Kooozou! Aaah yes yes totally yes! I'm so interested in these and I'd love to be pinged if you open up shop!

Edit: Almost forgot to mention! 200kt/g sounds like a lovely price!
jsLE9l2.png
Absolutely adorable, like all your work! I'd love to be on your pinglist! <3
Absolutely adorable, like all your work! I'd love to be on your pinglist! <3
DSfRuAQ.png
I am SO THERE. Ping please!

One question, would there be a discount if you only wanted one coatl? I don't have any couples ^^;
I am SO THERE. Ping please!

One question, would there be a discount if you only wanted one coatl? I don't have any couples ^^;
xu283Kp.gif...3qZ2TWJ.gif1328MiZ.gifOipIF0J.gif....7F3QtXR.gif
Please add me to the pinglist! So cute!!!
Please add me to the pinglist! So cute!!!

mika she/they 18 fr+9
pGdxtbE.png
@kozou
;o; Please add me to your pinglist!!
I love how this this pixel base looks! I'd also love a version with just a single coatl since my coatl doesn't have a partner, but otherwise I look forward to seeing you open up shop :D
@kozou
;o; Please add me to your pinglist!!
I love how this this pixel base looks! I'd also love a version with just a single coatl since my coatl doesn't have a partner, but otherwise I look forward to seeing you open up shop :D
Currently taking orders at Sundry Scribbles!
1 2 3 4 5