Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Skymerald's Adopts | [Hiatus!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129
Bump~
Bump~
I *LOVE* these!!! Can I please be added to a general pinglist? (I'll have to bookmark you too just in case!) If you're open now, I'd love to comission a chibi for my ANGEL, named Angel xD [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33135046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/331351/33135046_350.png[/img] [/url] Her genes are super simple, however I'd be interested in funding gembond in the future (not for her, but for some of my other babies). Soooo many new genes have released since I took my hiatus a couple years ago... I'm lost now xD **edit: idk if there *is* a halo apparel, but would you be willing to just give her a little one? If not that's totally fine!! Not a problem at all; but I'd be willing to pay you!
I *LOVE* these!!! Can I please be added to a general pinglist? (I'll have to bookmark you too just in case!)

If you're open now, I'd love to comission a chibi for my ANGEL, named Angel xD

33135046_350.png

Her genes are super simple, however I'd be interested in funding gembond in the future (not for her, but for some of my other babies). Soooo many new genes have released since I took my hiatus a couple years ago... I'm lost now xD

**edit: idk if there *is* a halo apparel, but would you be willing to just give her a little one? If not that's totally fine!! Not a problem at all; but I'd be willing to pay you!
JQCpKiY.gifGwrjw2w.gifm9M7SGy.gif 3TYmQaU.png u28tsOa.gifNkoiOuv.gif0Srkgnv.gif
@SakuraUni - Such a beautiful girl! I’m open yep, and I’ll add you to the ping list.

I don’t mind working on Gembond as a gene; if I can master Crystal/Facet I’m sure I can manage this x)

A halo is fine! No extra for that since they’re simple apparel.
@SakuraUni - Such a beautiful girl! I’m open yep, and I’ll add you to the ping list.

I don’t mind working on Gembond as a gene; if I can master Crystal/Facet I’m sure I can manage this x)

A halo is fine! No extra for that since they’re simple apparel.
@Skymerald

Awesome, thank you so much<3 I just need a price/estimate/whatever so I can write it down/or send it.

And with the halo I was just thinking a normal little golden one, not like the actual halo apparels in this game. Just something cute and totally chibi xD
@Skymerald

Awesome, thank you so much<3 I just need a price/estimate/whatever so I can write it down/or send it.

And with the halo I was just thinking a normal little golden one, not like the actual halo apparels in this game. Just something cute and totally chibi xD
@SakuraUni - It’ll be 100kt! Send it whenever you feel comfortable and I’ll accept it once your art is complete :) Will make sure the halo is sweet and simple.
@SakuraUni - It’ll be 100kt! Send it whenever you feel comfortable and I’ll accept it once your art is complete :) Will make sure the halo is sweet and simple.
[img]https://i.postimg.cc/26f3rMHN/impangel.png[/img] @SakuraUni - Here she is! I hope you like it ~
impangel.png

@SakuraUni - Here she is! I hope you like it ~
@Skymerald

OMG

T_T

She's perfect!! Ty<3
@Skymerald

OMG

T_T

She's perfect!! Ty<3
Spirals have just been added to the shop!

Pings:
@Renet
@SakuraUni
Spirals have just been added to the shop!

Pings:
@Renet
@SakuraUni
Bump!
Bump!
Bump ~
Bump ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 128 129