Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Ember's Skydancer Adopts [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57
@galaxanova I'd like to grab one if there are still slots open! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49693598] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/496936/49693598_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] None [b]Payment method:[/b] [item=Exalted Chest] [item=Perihelion Chest] [item=Afterglow Chest] [item=Let There Be Light Chest] & the remainder in FC [b]Other notes:[/b] Could she be frowning slightly, if possible?
@galaxanova I'd like to grab one if there are still slots open!

Dragon:

49693598_350.png

Apparel: None
Payment method: Exalted Chest Perihelion Chest Afterglow Chest Let There Be Light Chest & the remainder in FC
Other notes: Could she be frowning slightly, if possible?
@Minhyuk

Hello! I actually just got Afterglow and Let There Be Light today, so would it be alright if I just took Exalted and Perihelion? It's totally fine if you'd prefer to pay with all four, though, since it's my bad for not updating my post! With 4 chests, that'll be 138 tablets, and with 2 chests it'll be 225 tablets :D
@Minhyuk

Hello! I actually just got Afterglow and Let There Be Light today, so would it be alright if I just took Exalted and Perihelion? It's totally fine if you'd prefer to pay with all four, though, since it's my bad for not updating my post! With 4 chests, that'll be 138 tablets, and with 2 chests it'll be 225 tablets :D
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
» avatar | fandragons | art instagram
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
art_search_button_ii_i.png
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova

That's totally fine, I'll send over the two chests and 225 tablets!
@galaxanova

That's totally fine, I'll send over the two chests and 225 tablets!
@Minhyuk Hey, here's your finished adopt! :D If you'd like any minor changes, just let me know! Thank you for ordering and have a great Brightshine <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/SrRjY61.png[/img]
@Minhyuk

Hey, here's your finished adopt! :D If you'd like any minor changes, just let me know! Thank you for ordering and have a great Brightshine <3

SrRjY61.png
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova are there any slots left? :o
@galaxanova are there any slots left? :o
I read every reply I get, but I may not respond due to anxiety or forgetfulness. please bear with me!
WI1HIHE.gif
@mooncandy

Yep, they're all open!
@mooncandy

Yep, they're all open!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova awesome!! your art is super pretty [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43095953] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430960/43095953_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] his scars and locket, and his gloves/socks if possible! [b]Payment method:[/b] gems! [b]Other notes:[/b] could he have a more nervous expression? I'd also like to sponsor iridescent ^^
@galaxanova awesome!! your art is super pretty

Dragon:
43095953_350.png

Apparel: his scars and locket, and his gloves/socks if possible!
Payment method: gems!
Other notes: could he have a more nervous expression? I'd also like to sponsor iridescent ^^
I read every reply I get, but I may not respond due to anxiety or forgetfulness. please bear with me!
WI1HIHE.gif
Thank you, it looks great!
Thank you, it looks great!
@mooncandy

aa thank you!! :D The locket will be 10g, the scars will be 25g, and the socks will be 40g. Iridescent will be 50g, bringing your total to 375g! If that sounds good, just send it over and I'll put you down for a slot!
@mooncandy

aa thank you!! :D The locket will be 10g, the scars will be 25g, and the socks will be 40g. Iridescent will be 50g, bringing your total to 375g! If that sounds good, just send it over and I'll put you down for a slot!
~~BABYYYY.png~ ~
@ aeons ~
art_shop_button_ii_i.png
@galaxanova no problem!! that sounds perfect, I sent it over!
@galaxanova no problem!! that sounds perfect, I sent it over!
WI1HIHE.gif
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 56 57