Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Chibi ♥ Imp/PC/WC [full]
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
@Brokko So sorry for the delay! [s](I may or may not have been totally distracted by ffxiv haha)[/s] Feel free to send over payment whenever you can, and let me know if there's anything that needs changing! Thank you ♥ [img]https://i.imgur.com/bzEO9lF.png[/img] @Valishtu Hello! Were you still interested in a slot? You haven't updated your post with your dragon yet :O No worries if not! o/
@Brokko
So sorry for the delay!
(I may or may not have been totally distracted by ffxiv haha)
Feel free to send over payment whenever you can, and let me know if there's anything that needs changing! Thank you ♥

bzEO9lF.png

@Valishtu
Hello! Were you still interested in a slot? You haven't updated your post with your dragon yet :O No worries if not! o/
Q7HH0eK.png
Omg!! I was at work and totally forgot.. I can do that now before I grab a power nap though, sec! Fixed! Sorry again for the wait. ;o;
Omg!! I was at work and totally forgot.. I can do that now before I grab a power nap though, sec! Fixed! Sorry again for the wait. ;o;
OOIa5x2.png
@fishcycle
Could I be added to the open slots/any new breed pinglist please?
@fishcycle
Could I be added to the open slots/any new breed pinglist please?
n2Yio0g.png
@Valishtu
No worries at all, thank you! :D
Looks great, and I can definitely do the eyes and claws as requested, no extra charge needed

@Crim
For sure - added, thank you ♥
@Valishtu
No worries at all, thank you! :D
Looks great, and I can definitely do the eyes and claws as requested, no extra charge needed

@Crim
For sure - added, thank you ♥
Q7HH0eK.png
@fishcycle

Oh I love it~
@fishcycle

Oh I love it~
@fishcycle Could I be added to the open slots/any new breed pinglist please?
@fishcycle Could I be added to the open slots/any new breed pinglist please?
TfQpABt.jpg
Could I be added to your open slot pinglist, please?
Could I be added to your open slot pinglist, please?
tumblr_osug20vnII1v8lm95o2_100.gifaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png Dawn

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png They/Them

fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.png FR+0
tumblr_pq070tye9g1y721g1o1_250.pnga DragonDawn.gifa tumblr_pq06kozTR71y721g1o2_250.png
Would you put me on the ping list?
And I'd like to order at least 5 art pieces from you some day. If you don't mind, I welcome ArtTrade, or my accent or adop trade.
Of course it's okay if you don't want a trade. Please put me on the ping list. Thank you. :)
Would you put me on the ping list?
And I'd like to order at least 5 art pieces from you some day. If you don't mind, I welcome ArtTrade, or my accent or adop trade.
Of course it's okay if you don't want a trade. Please put me on the ping list. Thank you. :)
Could I be on the pinglist?
Could I be on the pinglist?
Mqw5b1R.gif
@fishcycle Could you add me to the pinglist please? these are too cute ;0;
@fishcycle Could you add me to the pinglist please? these are too cute ;0;
W6mRcKD.png empty space
why are you selecting it
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22