Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragon Plushies Adopts [closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15
@rufusdrumknott

Total is 400g. The accent isn’t too complicated, so it will be free of charges.

@SarcasticHawke

Total amounts to 150g

Thank you for ordering!
@rufusdrumknott

Total is 400g. The accent isn’t too complicated, so it will be free of charges.

@SarcasticHawke

Total amounts to 150g

Thank you for ordering!
Nqjrgqm.png
Price check and possible order. Username: FallenAngel Dragon: Almond Custom or No: Yes, Custom Apparel(Only fill if custom):N/A Accents/Skins: Not the whole accent, just the pawprints. Maybe a separate quote possibly for a shorter tail + pawprints? Genes: Pin/Trail/Cap Dragon ID or no: #46342016 Payment Type: Treasure Anything Else?: N/A [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46342016] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463421/46342016_350.png[/img] [/url]
Price check and possible order.

Username: FallenAngel
Dragon: Almond
Custom or No: Yes, Custom
Apparel(Only fill if custom):N/A
Accents/Skins: Not the whole accent, just the pawprints. Maybe a separate quote possibly for a shorter tail + pawprints?
Genes: Pin/Trail/Cap
Dragon ID or no: #46342016
Payment Type: Treasure
Anything Else?: N/A

46342016_350.png
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
@FallenAngel

The price would be 255kT. Since you just want the pawprints, it'll be an add of 5kT.

Also custom only means that apparel will be added on the dragon and not changing the shape of the base. So if you were going for a short tail on the plushie it's not possible.

I apologize if my words didn't make sense.

The apparel part of the form is to put what/which apparel you want on the dragon. Each apparel is an add of 35kT.
@FallenAngel

The price would be 255kT. Since you just want the pawprints, it'll be an add of 5kT.

Also custom only means that apparel will be added on the dragon and not changing the shape of the base. So if you were going for a short tail on the plushie it's not possible.

I apologize if my words didn't make sense.

The apparel part of the form is to put what/which apparel you want on the dragon. Each apparel is an add of 35kT.
Nqjrgqm.png
up
up
Nqjrgqm.png
Heyo, can I be on a pinglist for new species? I'm half tempted to sponsor a Fae plushie but I'm trying to save my gems T^T
Heyo, can I be on a pinglist for new species? I'm half tempted to sponsor a Fae plushie but I'm trying to save my gems T^T
tumblr_puzr2mPoPr1ta9vl4o5_r1_500.gif
tumblr_puzr2mPoPr1ta9vl4o6_r1_500.gif
made by apollyon
@SilentSpectre

Ahh I'm very sorry, but I don't have a pinglist here ;-;

If you want to see what the next specie might possibly be, I have it written down
Here
@SilentSpectre

Ahh I'm very sorry, but I don't have a pinglist here ;-;

If you want to see what the next specie might possibly be, I have it written down
Here
Nqjrgqm.png
Aww, okay. I'll just have to lurk and hoard my gems until I can afford to sponsor one of these babs. Also, I love the design for the coatls! I appreciate how each species is the same plushie style but still unique!
Aww, okay. I'll just have to lurk and hoard my gems until I can afford to sponsor one of these babs. Also, I love the design for the coatls! I appreciate how each species is the same plushie style but still unique!
tumblr_puzr2mPoPr1ta9vl4o5_r1_500.gif
tumblr_puzr2mPoPr1ta9vl4o6_r1_500.gif
made by apollyon
Up
Up
Nqjrgqm.png
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT!
LIMITED TIME DISCOUNT!
Nqjrgqm.png
@eearz

How much would it be to unlock a tundra?
@eearz

How much would it be to unlock a tundra?
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
naturepumpkin.gifearthpumpkin.gifshadowpumpkin.giflightpumpkin.gificepumpkin.gifplaguepumpkin.gif
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15