Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Dragons w/ Deity Plushies Adopt [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Hellan Thank you <3 Sending payment now!
@Hellan Thank you <3 Sending payment now!
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
@Hellan

No just keep me on your pinglist, I don't mind being pinged every time slots open for a bit. It will help remind me to keep on top of this breeding project! And maybe I will buy... more imperials... who also need adopts...
@Hellan

No just keep me on your pinglist, I don't mind being pinged every time slots open for a bit. It will help remind me to keep on top of this breeding project! And maybe I will buy... more imperials... who also need adopts...
AJLsK60.pngH5FZ7rv.png
@Shikoire Added!

@kunacottontail
Hahaha I feel you! Gotta go back into my breeding projects too...but I got you I will keep you posted whenever I open new slots!
@Shikoire Added!

@kunacottontail
Hahaha I feel you! Gotta go back into my breeding projects too...but I got you I will keep you posted whenever I open new slots!
encyclopediaterraria__signatur_by_irrwahn-da2495e.pngHareicon.png
@Hellan These are ADORABLE! Can I be added to the general pinglist (slots+new breeds)? I might come back soon to sponsor a breed myself, but I'll try exercising some self-control for now :p
@Hellan These are ADORABLE! Can I be added to the general pinglist (slots+new breeds)? I might come back soon to sponsor a breed myself, but I'll try exercising some self-control for now :p
1XvTtel.png
@rufusdrumknott

Added! I will let you know whenever I open new slots/get new breeds and even hold sales! C:
Self control is important, what if I unlock a breed you want next? It would be funny and great!

[FR kind of deleted my message somehow sorry if you got double pinged]
@rufusdrumknott

Added! I will let you know whenever I open new slots/get new breeds and even hold sales! C:
Self control is important, what if I unlock a breed you want next? It would be funny and great!

[FR kind of deleted my message somehow sorry if you got double pinged]
@Hellan

god I've gotta stop looking in the adoptables forum cause I KNOW I'm gonna wanna spend money!!--

could you please add me to the general pinglist so I can come back when I'm not putting my wallet through the ringer? @ w@' these are too cute to pass up!
@Hellan

god I've gotta stop looking in the adoptables forum cause I KNOW I'm gonna wanna spend money!!--

could you please add me to the general pinglist so I can come back when I'm not putting my wallet through the ringer? @ w@' these are too cute to pass up!
bun | she/they | FR +3
probably a horse
arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png famicon.png arcane_rune.png
looking for any XYZ combo of flaxen/cottoncandy/lavender!
yeehaw.gif
slurp.png
@bunlux

I know the feel I need to do my best not to buy all the adopts out there! And yes of course I will add you to the general pinglist I'm happy you liked them! C:
@bunlux

I know the feel I need to do my best not to buy all the adopts out there! And yes of course I will add you to the general pinglist I'm happy you liked them! C:
Quick Weekend Sale up! ºwº
Quick Weekend Sale up! ºwº
@Hellan I would love one! Of this boy~ [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48981822] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489819/48981822_350.png[/img] [/url] Please? ;v;
@Hellan

I would love one! Of this boy~

48981822_350.png

Please? ;v;
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Aidan

Sure thing! This is a really cute boy! What Deity doll would you want for it?
@Aidan

Sure thing! This is a really cute boy! What Deity doll would you want for it?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10