Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | O'Mally's Dragon Pixels! [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Payment in gems! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50851716] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/508518/50851716_350.png[/img] [/url]
Payment in gems!

50851716_350.png
Artboard-1.png
@MalaikaKupanda

Are you open?? ^v^
@MalaikaKupanda

Are you open?? ^v^
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@SinfulLies @Neflo @Sensual

I want to personally apologize for the wait you guys have had to endure. I was, unfortunately, sick this past week and haven't had the time to get many done. Sadly I plan on being out of town this coming weekend so you will have to wait a little while longer. I sincerely apologize and if you have any questions or concerns please let me know! I promise to get them done as soon as I can next week! Thank you for your patience with me <3

@GlitchingFlame
He's very lovely! I, unfortunately, have no spots open at the moment but I can ping you as soon as I have a few open!

@Aidan
Hello again! Currently I'm not taking any more until next week probably, but I'll be happy to ping you if you would like when I reopen some slots!
@SinfulLies @Neflo @Sensual

I want to personally apologize for the wait you guys have had to endure. I was, unfortunately, sick this past week and haven't had the time to get many done. Sadly I plan on being out of town this coming weekend so you will have to wait a little while longer. I sincerely apologize and if you have any questions or concerns please let me know! I promise to get them done as soon as I can next week! Thank you for your patience with me <3

@GlitchingFlame
He's very lovely! I, unfortunately, have no spots open at the moment but I can ping you as soon as I have a few open!

@Aidan
Hello again! Currently I'm not taking any more until next week probably, but I'll be happy to ping you if you would like when I reopen some slots!
@MalaikaKupanda
No worries. Take as long as you need. c:
@MalaikaKupanda
No worries. Take as long as you need. c:
ah hah hah
@MalaikaKupanda

Please do~
@MalaikaKupanda

Please do~
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@MalaikaKupanda
it's okay, don't worry! ^^
@MalaikaKupanda
it's okay, don't worry! ^^
timezone: FR+11
@MalaikaKupanda may i be added to the pinglist for open slots?
@MalaikaKupanda may i be added to the pinglist for open slots?
6736597839055d7510af682403c05f093a69162c.png B3fVZNZ.png LcjtI5W.png export202301011550127280.png
take your time ^-^
take your time ^-^
@KingTulip
Of course! Thank you for your interest!
@KingTulip
Of course! Thank you for your interest!
@MalaikaKupanda

could i get a ping when you open up some slots? I've got some gems to sponsor a new breed ( imp )
@MalaikaKupanda

could i get a ping when you open up some slots? I've got some gems to sponsor a new breed ( imp )
x
2J4fxZr.png
x
There is no kindness owed--
but no love, however brief, is wasted.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16