Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Plumpy Wildclaw Adopts
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][size=5][b][CLOSED] SITTING WILDCLAWS[/b][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464231568257318914/558464502073655327/adopt_wildclaw_sit.png[/img][/center] [list][*][u]Price:[/u] [b]125kt/g[/b] [*]The price to open up a [u]new gene[/u] ranges from [b]20kt/g[/b] to [b]60kt/g[/b], depending on the complexity of the gene. Please don't be afraid of asking, I know I still don't have many genes, so getting patrons for news ones would be great! [*]I do not plan on including [u]apparel or skin/accents[/u], but if anyone truly wishes for it, we can discuss a price. [*]I accept mixed payment. [b][size=4]Examples:[/size][/b] [columns][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464231568257318914/558484976388014101/adopt_wildclaw_sit_RENDA_xuliana.png[/img][/center][nextcol][center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464231568257318914/558506397151789056/adopt_wildclaw_sit_SONA_xuliana.png[/img][/center][/columns] [b][size=4]AVAILABLE GENES:[/size][/b] [columns][color=black][b]PRIMARY:[/b] Bar Basic Giraffe Iridescent Lionfish Metallic Morph Pinstripe Python Savannah Skink Starmap Wasp[/color][nextcol][color=black][b]SECONDARY:[/b] Alloy Basic Bee Constellation Freckle Hex Shimmer Spinner[/color][nextcol][color=black][b]TERTIARY:[/b] Capsule Circuit Firefly Ghost Glimmer Okapi Peacock Runes Smoke Stained Thylacine Underbelly[/color][nextcol][color=black][b]EXTRAS:[/b] Multi-Gaze Swirl[/color][/columns]
[CLOSED] SITTING WILDCLAWS

adopt_wildclaw_sit.png
  • Price: 125kt/g
  • The price to open up a new gene ranges from 20kt/g to 60kt/g, depending on the complexity of the gene. Please don't be afraid of asking, I know I still don't have many genes, so getting patrons for news ones would be great!
  • I do not plan on including apparel or skin/accents, but if anyone truly wishes for it, we can discuss a price.
  • I accept mixed payment.

Examples:
    adopt_wildclaw_sit_RENDA_xuliana.png
    adopt_wildclaw_sit_SONA_xuliana.png

AVAILABLE GENES:

PRIMARY:
    Bar
    Basic
    Giraffe
    Iridescent
    Lionfish
    Metallic
    Morph
    Pinstripe
    Python
    Savannah
    Skink
    Starmap
    Wasp
    SECONDARY:
    Alloy
    Basic
    Bee
    Constellation
    Freckle
    Hex
    Shimmer
    Spinner
    TERTIARY:
    Capsule
    Circuit
    Firefly
    Ghost
    Glimmer
    Okapi
    Peacock
    Runes
    Smoke
    Stained
    Thylacine
    Underbelly
    EXTRAS:
    Multi-Gaze
    Swirl
X8aZBiz.png
Slots:

The same person can take up to 3 slots at a time tops. Check in back here, as I will be editing the slots acordingly to the progress on your pieces.

Order form:
No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread.

Dragon: [insert link to the dragon's page - if it's a scry, include a picture and write down the genes]
Payment form: [treasure or gems]
Any other note: [anything you feel like adding]

After ordering:
Once you've been informed of the price and both parties are agreed on it, please leave a CR set with the payment and I'll add you on to the queue. I only accept the CR once your piece is concluded. If for some reason I need to take it before that, I'll let you know c:
Also please download and save your order, in case something happens to the server where the drawings are being hosted.
Slots:

The same person can take up to 3 slots at a time tops. Check in back here, as I will be editing the slots acordingly to the progress on your pieces.

Order form:
No need to ping me, I'm subscribed to the thread.

Dragon: [insert link to the dragon's page - if it's a scry, include a picture and write down the genes]
Payment form: [treasure or gems]
Any other note: [anything you feel like adding]

After ordering:
Once you've been informed of the price and both parties are agreed on it, please leave a CR set with the payment and I'll add you on to the queue. I only accept the CR once your piece is concluded. If for some reason I need to take it before that, I'll let you know c:
Also please download and save your order, in case something happens to the server where the drawings are being hosted.
X8aZBiz.png
How much would it cost for a WC with runes if i were to unlock it?
How much would it cost for a WC with runes if i were to unlock it?
573Ze2b.gif
@LokiRazzleberry
Hello, sorry for the wait. Runes is an easy gene for me, so that would be an additional 20kt/13g. Totaling 145kt/113g!
@LokiRazzleberry
Hello, sorry for the wait. Runes is an easy gene for me, so that would be an additional 20kt/13g. Totaling 145kt/113g!
X8aZBiz.png
@xuliana Dragon: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27143601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/271437/27143601_350.png[/img] [/url] Payment form: treasure
@xuliana
Dragon:
27143601_350.png

Payment form: treasure
573Ze2b.gif
@LokiRazzleberry
Alright! Orden taken. Feel free to set a CR with the payment and I'll accept once I'm done. I should have it finished today still c:
@LokiRazzleberry
Alright! Orden taken. Feel free to set a CR with the payment and I'll accept once I'm done. I should have it finished today still c:
X8aZBiz.png
@LokiRazzleberry [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/464231568257318914/558736093592289280/adopt_wildclaw_URIEL_LokiRazzleberry.png[/img] There you go! How's it?
@LokiRazzleberry

adopt_wildclaw_URIEL_LokiRazzleberry.png

There you go! How's it?
X8aZBiz.png
I love him! hes my perfect son!!
I love him! hes my perfect son!!
573Ze2b.gif
although is there a way I can make him small enough for my signature? (and for it to link back here? )
although is there a way I can make him small enough for my signature? (and for it to link back here? )
573Ze2b.gif
@LokiRazzleberry Ah, yes. I'll resize him for you and add the link. I'm just worried the imagine might lose quality, but I'll see what I can do!
@LokiRazzleberry Ah, yes. I'll resize him for you and add the link. I'm just worried the imagine might lose quality, but I'll see what I can do!
X8aZBiz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10