Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | • Katy's Cakes • [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59
@Kkarma
Items and Darners will be more than fine! No need to add the Morph too.

If it's ok for you, I put you on a free slot and I'll ping you when it's your turn, so you'll can send the items
@Kkarma
Items and Darners will be more than fine! No need to add the Morph too.

If it's ok for you, I put you on a free slot and I'll ping you when it's your turn, so you'll can send the items
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png

@BlackRayser

Thank you. And I look forward to getting my ping. I am excited for your art is so very lovely. :)

@BlackRayser

Thank you. And I look forward to getting my ping. I am excited for your art is so very lovely. :)
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@BlackRayser
Sounds great! Thank you so very much!
@BlackRayser
Sounds great! Thank you so very much!
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@BlackRayser

Whoa...these are cool..is there a pinglist or something,...also bogneaks would be cool with the cakes.*must save up for one*
@BlackRayser

Whoa...these are cool..is there a pinglist or something,...also bogneaks would be cool with the cakes.*must save up for one*
@dragongem23 Sure! I can add you to the pinglist for new breeds! Also Bogs are on WIP so it's probably that you can see one in a near future [emoji=guardian winking]
@dragongem23
Sure! I can add you to the pinglist for new breeds! Also Bogs are on WIP so it's probably that you can see one in a near future
ZkrybUr.pngHpFAuE9.png1NdxgnA.pngmszQFLE.pngDShktv0.pnglVtJpxL.pngm2UuQXy.pngFRqIr6K.pngblackrayser_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc058le.gif
FA1PXy5.png
@Thunder44 Here is your finished ZapZap! I hope you like her! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/AO1q1KC.png[/img][/center]
@Thunder44
Here is your finished ZapZap! I hope you like her!
AO1q1KC.png
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser WOW !! I really love her! Im sure that ZapZap is happy too :DD ! <3 Ty very much for it, it was hard to find art for an affordable price and im really happy about it! I will tell my friend about ur art, she loves cute things! For the next cake Dragon: [b]Username & ID:[/b]Thunder44 [b]Dragon:[/b] [b]Hornet[/b] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/266793/26679276_350.png[/img][/center] [b]Genes:[/b] Giraffe| Hex | Thylacine [b]Which Breed:[/b] Bogsneak [b]Eye Type:[/b] common Light [b]BDay Cake:[/b] Yes, 4 [b]Which Filling:[/b] Cream [b]Payment:[/b] bribe Python GENE [b]Alterations or Notes:[/b]Few Bee around the cake as he is a Bogsneak Bee, Ty
@BlackRayser
WOW !! I really love her! Im sure that ZapZap is happy too :DD ! <3 Ty very much for it, it was hard to find art for an affordable price and im really happy about it!

I will tell my friend about ur art, she loves cute things!

For the next cake Dragon:

Username & ID:Thunder44
Dragon:

Hornet
26679276_350.png

Genes: Giraffe| Hex | Thylacine
Which Breed: Bogsneak
Eye Type: common Light
BDay Cake: Yes, 4
Which Filling: Cream
Payment: bribe Python GENE
Alterations or Notes:Few Bee around the cake as he is a Bogsneak Bee, Ty
@Lodzhal
Imperial base is ready! Please, place your order :)

@Thunder44
Thank you! I'm really happy you liked it :D
@Lodzhal
Imperial base is ready! Please, place your order :)

@Thunder44
Thank you! I'm really happy you liked it :D
FA1PXy5.png
@BlackRayser [b]Username & ID:[/b] Lodzhal 102673 [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31422601][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314227/31422601_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Genes:[/b] Petals / Butterfly / Glimmer [b]Which Breed:[/b] Imperial [b]Eye Type:[/b] Fire Common [b]BDay Cake:[/b] No [b]Which Filling:[/b] Cream unless you think one of the others would look nicer to which case, go for it. [b]Payment:[/b] Time Turner's Sandglass for the new base and treasure for the adopt. ^_^ [b]Alterations or Notes:[/b] Please ignore the accent. [b]Which breed I should do next?[/b] The imperial is really adorable. Thanks again.
@BlackRayser
Username & ID: Lodzhal 102673
Dragon: 31422601_350.png
Genes: Petals / Butterfly / Glimmer
Which Breed: Imperial
Eye Type: Fire Common
BDay Cake: No
Which Filling: Cream unless you think one of the others would look nicer to which case, go for it.
Payment: Time Turner's Sandglass for the new base and treasure for the adopt. ^_^
Alterations or Notes: Please ignore the accent.

Which breed I should do next? The imperial is really adorable. Thanks again.
acaelus_100_by_dragonnmr-d9606za.gifLUqGQYc.pngsGgBmXL.png
@Lodzhal Here is your Solaire! I really hope that you like him! [s]Praise the Sun[/s] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/2wvUgoU.png[/img][/center]
@Lodzhal
Here is your Solaire! I really hope that you like him! Praise the Sun
2wvUgoU.png
FA1PXy5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59