Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Chib Adop [CLOSED ufn]
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42
@EndraPhoenix Yes, it's exactly 250kT!
Set up the CR whenever you're ready and I'll work on your order as soon as I can c:
@EndraPhoenix Yes, it's exactly 250kT!
Set up the CR whenever you're ready and I'll work on your order as soon as I can c:
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
@Yukorusshi Thank you!!! [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31996124] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/319962/31996124_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Apparel:[/b] The Treewarden's Garb please ;v; [b]Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Extras:[/b] N/A [b]Payment method:[/b] Gems!
@Yukorusshi Thank you!!!

Dragon:
31996124_350.png

Apparel: The Treewarden's Garb please ;v;
Accent/Skin: N/A
Extras: N/A
Payment method: Gems!
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
@Aidan Since I made the treewardens garb before without any other apparel (since I usually have all the apparel on the same layer so copy pasting it onto another adopt is hard since I'd have to erase and edit alot) on them I can simply copy paste it for this one.
So I won't add it to the price.
Set up the CR with 250 gems whenever you're ready and I'll work on your order as soon as I have the time
@Aidan Since I made the treewardens garb before without any other apparel (since I usually have all the apparel on the same layer so copy pasting it onto another adopt is hard since I'd have to erase and edit alot) on them I can simply copy paste it for this one.
So I won't add it to the price.
Set up the CR with 250 gems whenever you're ready and I'll work on your order as soon as I have the time
@Ambrite That would be a total of 250 gems then!
Also dw it happens haha! I just prefer the order form so I dont have to ask about apparel etc then!

Set up the CR whenever you can and I'll start working on your order asap!
@Ambrite That would be a total of 250 gems then!
Also dw it happens haha! I just prefer the order form so I dont have to ask about apparel etc then!

Set up the CR whenever you can and I'll start working on your order asap!
@Yukorusshi
They're adorable~ But I ordered the hearts to be replaced with stars for America and for the hearts to be blue on Grayson so could that be changed? If not that's okay.

Also for America could I have a version without his glasses (This is on me, I didn't realize how weird he'd look with them but without his jacket)? Would be willing to pay extra for this. If not that's also fine~
@Yukorusshi
They're adorable~ But I ordered the hearts to be replaced with stars for America and for the hearts to be blue on Grayson so could that be changed? If not that's okay.

Also for America could I have a version without his glasses (This is on me, I didn't realize how weird he'd look with them but without his jacket)? Would be willing to pay extra for this. If not that's also fine~
nb9Ta33.gifiDkphxs.gifnb9Ta33.gif
@Inei
OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT HHJBGFR
I'll add the stars to America and paint the hearts blue for Grayson as soon as I can!!

Ah, without his glasses but with his jacket instead?
Since adding the jacket will be a pain, I'd have to ask for at least 100g extra though ;;
@Inei
OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY I FORGOT HHJBGFR
I'll add the stars to America and paint the hearts blue for Grayson as soon as I can!!

Ah, without his glasses but with his jacket instead?
Since adding the jacket will be a pain, I'd have to ask for at least 100g extra though ;;
@Yukorusshi
Oh, I was just asking for without the glasses because it looked strange to me for him to have the glasses but not have the jacket. So I was just asking for the glasses to be removed and nothing else. ^^

I wouldn't mind paying extra for the jacket (though I'd want the glasses in that case), but I'd feel bad making you go through anymore extra effort.

So just how he is now, but without his glasses would be great if it wasn't too much trouble~
@Yukorusshi
Oh, I was just asking for without the glasses because it looked strange to me for him to have the glasses but not have the jacket. So I was just asking for the glasses to be removed and nothing else. ^^

I wouldn't mind paying extra for the jacket (though I'd want the glasses in that case), but I'd feel bad making you go through anymore extra effort.

So just how he is now, but without his glasses would be great if it wasn't too much trouble~
@Inei Ah! Yes sure I can totally remove the glasses u v u
@Inei Ah! Yes sure I can totally remove the glasses u v u
@Inei There you go! [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/560980444011692052/America2.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/357388485105287169/560980444817129501/Grayson2.png[/img][/center]
@Inei

There you go!
America2.png

Grayson2.png
@Yukorusshi They look [i]perfect![/i] Thank you so much![emoji=blue star][emoji=familiar heart] And sorry about all the trouble ^^
@Yukorusshi
They look perfect! Thank you so much! And sorry about all the trouble ^^
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 41 42