Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | * The Blanket Fort [Ice's Pixel Cats+]
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 283 284
SSSSSOOO PPPRECIOUUUSS
SSSSSOOO PPPRECIOUUUSS
TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS
@squidragon

Could I buy 4 pixel cats?
@squidragon

Could I buy 4 pixel cats?
Hallo
FR time +2
You can call me lovely
;)
@FakeHearts
We are not currently open, please check the first page for future opening weeks!
We also do not accept orders posted on the thread, so when you do order, you will have to PM the form on the first page along with the fee to an online receiver.
@FakeHearts
We are not currently open, please check the first page for future opening weeks!
We also do not accept orders posted on the thread, so when you do order, you will have to PM the form on the first page along with the fee to an online receiver.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Ooh. Sorry ^^
Ooh. Sorry ^^
Hallo
FR time +2
You can call me lovely
;)
Can't Wait!
Can't Wait!
Untitled433_20210801051058.png
WKtl2lb.png
Untitled353_20210801045801.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
unknown.png
I just found this through someone's bio and it's the darn cutest thing I've seen in awhile, I'm still a bit confused on how some things work but I'm sure I can figure it out <:) looking forward to joining in next time it opens!
I just found this through someone's bio and it's the darn cutest thing I've seen in awhile, I'm still a bit confused on how some things work but I'm sure I can figure it out <:) looking forward to joining in next time it opens!
CN1WW1O.png 9.png QGlNYn8.png
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/LZBe7SH.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Su1C6Rp.gif[/img] [size=5]Last Minute Hero[/size] 24-Hour Limited availability adoptable! The Blanket Fort cats need your help! Send [b]at least 250g or 250kt[/b] to @DeviBrigard [u]between now and 20FR tomorrow (August 10th)[/u], and you can get yourself a personal recolor of the base above! Cat and banner are both customizable to whatever your heart desires! (Limit 1 per person.) Post the following order form in the thread (no ping to me necessary!) then send funds to @DeviBrigard with the following subject line [Blanket Fort Adopt Payment] EDIT: Due to extremely popular request there is now a longhair version of the adopt. Please indicate which of the two you want in your order form. I will be pinging all pre-existing orders to ask for clarification. [/center] [quote=Order Form] Username: Longhair or Shorthair: Cat Description: Banner Description: [/quote] [center][size=2]Adoptables will not be sent out until after the push, and it may take a few weeks to get through the queue depending on how many orders are received.[/size][/center] Pinging Ice Dom Pinglist & Blanket Fort Pinglists: [pinglist snipped] [u]FAQ[/u] > While I would Love to be able to do little lineart edits and additions, with possibly looking at 100+ orders [fear.jpeg], it's probably not feasible for me to do so. If they're extremely simple and I feel like I can do it in a minute or two, I can do so, but anything more complicated I will unfortunately not be able to make happen. > Eye color: Lots of request for eye color! I can do this, but just want everyone to know that because the eyes are only 3 pixels wide, if I change the eyes there isn't space for lineart around them (which is why none of the default cats have eye colors). Sometimes this makes the eyes very difficult to see depending on the color of the cat and eye indicated. Here are some examples of how it ends up looking if I darken the eyes and put it over a white base: [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/498845335439802368/609750937443237920/unknown.png[/img] Results may vary with darker cat colors and lighter eyes. If you still want it, feel free to leave your request, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about the challenge of working with tiny pixels.
LZBe7SH.gif Su1C6Rp.gif
Last Minute Hero
24-Hour Limited availability adoptable!

The Blanket Fort cats need your help! Send at least 250g or 250kt to @DeviBrigard between now and 20FR tomorrow (August 10th), and you can get yourself a personal recolor of the base above! Cat and banner are both customizable to whatever your heart desires! (Limit 1 per person.)

Post the following order form in the thread (no ping to me necessary!) then send funds to @DeviBrigard with the following subject line [Blanket Fort Adopt Payment]

EDIT: Due to extremely popular request there is now a longhair version of the adopt. Please indicate which of the two you want in your order form. I will be pinging all pre-existing orders to ask for clarification.
Order Form wrote:
Username:
Longhair or Shorthair:
Cat Description:
Banner Description:
Adoptables will not be sent out until after the push, and it may take a few weeks to get through the queue depending on how many orders are received.

Pinging Ice Dom Pinglist & Blanket Fort Pinglists:

[pinglist snipped]

FAQ

> While I would Love to be able to do little lineart edits and additions, with possibly looking at 100+ orders [fear.jpeg], it's probably not feasible for me to do so. If they're extremely simple and I feel like I can do it in a minute or two, I can do so, but anything more complicated I will unfortunately not be able to make happen.

> Eye color: Lots of request for eye color! I can do this, but just want everyone to know that because the eyes are only 3 pixels wide, if I change the eyes there isn't space for lineart around them (which is why none of the default cats have eye colors). Sometimes this makes the eyes very difficult to see depending on the color of the cat and eye indicated. Here are some examples of how it ends up looking if I darken the eyes and put it over a white base:

unknown.png

Results may vary with darker cat colors and lighter eyes. If you still want it, feel free to leave your request, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about the challenge of working with tiny pixels.
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Username: hawchoo Cat Description: Shorthair. White with grey spots & tail ... like the cat in the image below (based on my cat Luna). Green eyes (IF it's feasible with the grey spot... otherwise, don't worry about it). Banner Description: green Nature banner [img]https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5PqIH4fRP3w/WzVxf0PkYNI/AAAAAAAAt-0/e3AyI7BmIf0swnxkoSd_FOmqs-9VbpCSQCLcBGAs/s400/9-28-pianocat%2Bwith%2Bname.png[/img]
Username: hawchoo
Cat Description: Shorthair. White with grey spots & tail ... like the cat in the image below (based on my cat Luna). Green eyes (IF it's feasible with the grey spot... otherwise, don't worry about it).
Banner Description: green Nature banner

9-28-pianocat%2Bwith%2Bname.png
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
aaaAAAA THIS IS SO CUTE yes please!!!

Username: Alphazi

Cat Description: Ragdoll! grey pointed with white mittens, light grey back, and white belly; you can see a picture example in this dragon's bio ^^ (the lighting is a bit warm, i can provide others if helpful) i'd like the longhair base please! his eyes are blue, but if that's too hard to see on his grey face, black is fine :> he looks like a slightly darker teacup with mittens!

Banner Description: if it's possible, could you do light blue with off white/cream hearts and a true white fringe? (i was thinking a little simple lace-alluding pattern but doesn't have to be) if that's too complicated, i'm content with the demiboy flag!

edit: to clarify i wasn't asking for any lineart edits, the "fringe" i meant was where the dark blue lines in the base cat's flag are! i realize now that i think fringe means like scarf tassels :'D (the thought in my head was like, erasing every other pixel to give a "jagged" look) but again, if that's too much, the other flag is fine ^^

i hope this isn't asking for too much djksgsd
aaaAAAA THIS IS SO CUTE yes please!!!

Username: Alphazi

Cat Description: Ragdoll! grey pointed with white mittens, light grey back, and white belly; you can see a picture example in this dragon's bio ^^ (the lighting is a bit warm, i can provide others if helpful) i'd like the longhair base please! his eyes are blue, but if that's too hard to see on his grey face, black is fine :> he looks like a slightly darker teacup with mittens!

Banner Description: if it's possible, could you do light blue with off white/cream hearts and a true white fringe? (i was thinking a little simple lace-alluding pattern but doesn't have to be) if that's too complicated, i'm content with the demiboy flag!

edit: to clarify i wasn't asking for any lineart edits, the "fringe" i meant was where the dark blue lines in the base cat's flag are! i realize now that i think fringe means like scarf tassels :'D (the thought in my head was like, erasing every other pixel to give a "jagged" look) but again, if that's too much, the other flag is fine ^^

i hope this isn't asking for too much djksgsd
Alpha :: FR+0
they/them or
he/him please!

tumblr_inline_ojq6kyaRlG1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kvO0vd1r2ao8y_540.pngtumblr_inline_ojq6kzLZx61r2ao8y_540.png
_____ vxsLSdd.png _ ° Wishlist
° Badges
° Clan Exalter
° Scatter Quest
° UMs for Sale
__ ° Hug Moist?
° Moistling Sales
° Nest Rentals
° SIDHA
° 8x8/90mil!
__ TTTYQHv.png 1XIVewE.gif
*Cries because i don't have treasure or gems*
*Cries because i don't have treasure or gems*
WKtl2lb.png
°

°
219OsL8.gif Untitled353_20210801045801.png Hey there! I'm Chill/Flora. I use She/Her pronouns.
Gotta fix my sig
very inactive :(
unknown.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 ... 283 284