Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ]] Cryptid Rescue Center (Tsuchinoko) [[
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center][font=courier new][size=7][b][emoji=deer skull] CRYPTID RESCUE CENTER [emoji=deer skull][/b][/size] [size=4][i]~ adopt your own abomination today ~[/i][/size][/font][/center] [center][font=courier new][b]Status update May 28th: will update with new cryptids some time in the future.[/b] [size=2](currently doing some moving + starting a summer job real soon so I gotta settle first)[/size][/font][/center] [size=4][font=courier new]Welcome to the CRC! Here you can find a variety of poor, abandoned cryptids that have been lovingly nursed back to health. They have all been vaccinated and microchipped by a qualified crypto-vet, and are looking for new homes. The adoption fee for reglar cryptids is [b]150[/b] [emoji=gem]. For cryptids with unique features (that won't be reused/recolored) the fee is [b]275[/b] [emoji=gem]. If you wish to adopt a cryptid of your own, [b]please post in the thread to claim them[/b] (no ping necessary) and send in the [b]adoption fee via one-way C[/b]R. You will then receive a [b]watermarkless, higher-resolution image[/b] of the cryptid of your choice. Please take good care of them![/font][/size] [center][b][font=courier new][size=4]ADOPTION RULES[/size][/font][/b][/center] [font=courier new][i][size=4]You are allowed to:[/size][/i][/font] [LIST] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Rename the adopted pet[/size][/font] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Make small adjustments to the design[/size][/font] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Change the pet's personality[/size][/font] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Draw/write stories/RP/whatever else you might want to do with an OC[/size][/font] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Sell/trade the adopt for petsite currency/art/other adopts[/size][/font] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Reupload the pet on another site with credit (link to the shop/my userpage is fine)[/size][/font] [/LIST] [font=courier new][i][size=4]You are [b]NOT[/b] allowed to:[/size][/i][/font] [LIST] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Remove my signature[/size][/font] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Pretend you created the design[/size][/font] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Sell/trade the adopt for real money or physical goods[/size][/font] [*][font=courier new][size=4]Use the adopt for commercial purposes[/size][/font] [/LIST]
CRYPTID RESCUE CENTER
~ adopt your own abomination today ~
Status update May 28th: will update with new cryptids some time in the future.
(currently doing some moving + starting a summer job real soon so I gotta settle first)

Welcome to the CRC! Here you can find a variety of poor, abandoned cryptids that have been lovingly nursed back to health. They have all been vaccinated and microchipped by a qualified crypto-vet, and are looking for new homes.

The adoption fee for reglar cryptids is 150 .
For cryptids with unique features (that won't be reused/recolored) the fee is 275 .

If you wish to adopt a cryptid of your own, please post in the thread to claim them (no ping necessary) and send in the adoption fee via one-way CR. You will then receive a watermarkless, higher-resolution image of the cryptid of your choice. Please take good care of them!

ADOPTION RULES

You are allowed to:
  • Rename the adopted pet
  • Make small adjustments to the design
  • Change the pet's personality
  • Draw/write stories/RP/whatever else you might want to do with an OC
  • Sell/trade the adopt for petsite currency/art/other adopts
  • Reupload the pet on another site with credit (link to the shop/my userpage is fine)

You are NOT allowed to:
  • Remove my signature
  • Pretend you created the design
  • Sell/trade the adopt for real money or physical goods
  • Use the adopt for commercial purposes
NTCq9zE.png
[center][font=courier new][size=7][b][emoji=old parchment] UP FOR ADOPTION [emoji=old parchment][/b][/size] [i][size=4][b]a new batch of critters have arrived feat. tsuchinoko![/b][/size][/i][/font][/center] [center] [columns] [center][quote="."][img]https://i.imgur.com/nBc3POx.png[/img] [b]"King" 150 [emoji=gem]/150000 [emoji=treasure][/b] - loves licking their paws - hates direct sunlight - sleeps in weird poses[/quote] [/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]diviiiiiiiiiiiiider[/color] [nextcol] [center][quote="."][img]https://i.imgur.com/cy4KLR3.png[/img] [b]"Jazz" 150 [emoji=gem]/150000 [emoji=treasure][/b] - loves car horns - hates sweaty summer days - wiggles around when excited [/quote] [/center] [/columns][/center] [color=transparent]==============================================[/color] [center] [columns] [center][quote="adopted"][img]https://i.imgur.com/g8pfJ7s.png[/img] [b]"Porridge" 150 [emoji=gem]/150000 [emoji=treasure][/b] - loves silence - hates warm sweaters - doesn't step in puddles[/quote] [/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]diviiiiiiiiiiiiider[/color] [nextcol] [center][quote="adopted"][img]https://i.imgur.com/g8pfJ7s.png[/img] [b][emoji=star]"Smug"[emoji=star] 275 [emoji=gem]/275000 [emoji=treasure][/b] - loves hoarding bottle caps - hates intruders - argues with themselves [/quote] [/center] [/columns][/center] [color=transparent]==============================================[/color] [center] [columns] [center][quote="adopted"][img]https://i.imgur.com/g8pfJ7s.png[/img] [b]"Smoothie" 150 [emoji=gem]/150000 [emoji=treasure][/b] - loves sunbathing - doesn't trust strangers - has infrared vision [/quote] [/center] [nextcol] [color=transparent]diviiiiiiiiiiiiider[/color] [nextcol] [center][quote="adopted"][img]https://i.imgur.com/g8pfJ7s.png[/img] [b][emoji=star]"Wishbone"[emoji=star] 275 [emoji=gem]/275000 [emoji=treasure][/b] - likes bread - hates feral cats - coos at baby birds [/quote] [/center] [/columns][/center] [color=transparent]==============================================[/color]
UP FOR ADOPTION
a new batch of critters have arrived feat. tsuchinoko!
. wrote:
nBc3POx.png
"King"

150 /150000

- loves licking their paws
- hates direct sunlight
- sleeps in weird poses
diviiiiiiiiiiiiider
. wrote:
cy4KLR3.png

"Jazz"

150 /150000

- loves car horns
- hates sweaty summer days
- wiggles around when excited
==============================================
adopted wrote:
g8pfJ7s.png

"Porridge"

150 /150000

- loves silence
- hates warm sweaters
- doesn't step in puddles
diviiiiiiiiiiiiider
adopted wrote:
g8pfJ7s.png

"Smug"

275 /275000

- loves hoarding bottle caps
- hates intruders
- argues with themselves
adopted wrote:
g8pfJ7s.png

"Smoothie"

150 /150000

- loves sunbathing
- doesn't trust strangers
- has infrared vision
diviiiiiiiiiiiiider
adopted wrote:
g8pfJ7s.png

"Wishbone"

275 /275000

- likes bread
- hates feral cats
- coos at baby birds
NTCq9zE.png
Ping for new species:
ChaosOtter
DeathDino
BlazingPhoenix01
Thundercracker
thePurple
LoyalStar
Farwalker

Ping for new adopts:
DragonsAndVG
Pythonecary
BlazingPhoenix01
yellowcanary
thePurple
Allstohel
LoyalStar
Farwalker
DemonKid
Ping for new species:
ChaosOtter
DeathDino
BlazingPhoenix01
Thundercracker
thePurple
LoyalStar
Farwalker

Ping for new adopts:
DragonsAndVG
Pythonecary
BlazingPhoenix01
yellowcanary
thePurple
Allstohel
LoyalStar
Farwalker
DemonKid
NTCq9zE.png
(reserved)
(reserved)
NTCq9zE.png
These are super cute, could I snag Snowplow ;o;? And I'd love a ping if you add new species!!
(also is it okay to upload the art on toyhouse with proper credit?)
These are super cute, could I snag Snowplow ;o;? And I'd love a ping if you add new species!!
(also is it okay to upload the art on toyhouse with proper credit?)
iApd2bE.gif ogUNzPH.gif Currently Grinding:Blooming Grove
Kelpie • 26 • +3 frt • novarian • multiplicity
WNbQ4hY.png
Discord: Kelpie#3511usd shopwishlist
t97RYJM.png
@ChaosOtter
They're yours, sending the full size art in a sec!
Reuploading with credit is a-okay with me C:
@ChaosOtter
They're yours, sending the full size art in a sec!
Reuploading with credit is a-okay with me C:
NTCq9zE.png
friendly bump
friendly bump
WNbQ4hY.png
t97RYJM.png
@briarlight heres the shop!
@briarlight heres the shop!
WNbQ4hY.png
t97RYJM.png
I'd like to be put on the pingslist please!
I'd like to be put on the pingslist please!
Stardust Sap Lamp
--- [ D i n o ] ---
♥ any pronouns
traditional comms
♥ Layout by snom !
friendly bump bc these deserve attention!
friendly bump bc these deserve attention!
WNbQ4hY.png
t97RYJM.png
1 2 3 4 5 6