Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Munchbunch makes adoptables [PINGLIST]
1 2
@MunchkinLynx ...oops.

Nothing wrong with your list, I'm just still only half-awake and didn't see it. Totally my bad, and it seems to work just fine -- sorry!
@MunchkinLynx ...oops.

Nothing wrong with your list, I'm just still only half-awake and didn't see it. Totally my bad, and it seems to work just fine -- sorry!
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus

Please don't worry, no harm done at all! I'm happy to assist either way and you have done nothing wrong :) Thanks for checking the list's functionality for me!
Being only half awake is entirely valid and I understand, it's kind of a constant with me, haha.
@commoncomitatus

Please don't worry, no harm done at all! I'm happy to assist either way and you have done nothing wrong :) Thanks for checking the list's functionality for me!
Being only half awake is entirely valid and I understand, it's kind of a constant with me, haha.
STW9f2s.png
@MunchkinLynx

No, nothing wrong! I'm just away overseas and my lil phone doesn't know how to handle Google sheets so I gotta ask ;v;
@MunchkinLynx

No, nothing wrong! I'm just away overseas and my lil phone doesn't know how to handle Google sheets so I gotta ask ;v;
13ulbasaur.gif vRisyDR.png
@Twiggies Perfectly fine!! No worries <3 I just wanted to make sure I didn't do any oopsies when setting it up, haha! Thank you for answering my question [emoji=cat 3]
@Twiggies

Perfectly fine!! No worries <3 I just wanted to make sure I didn't do any oopsies when setting it up, haha! Thank you for answering my question
STW9f2s.png
MUUUUUUNCH, make a banner so I can make you an affiliate! [emoji=blue star]
MUUUUUUNCH, make a banner so I can make you an affiliate!
OiIwnZ1.pngKxMrC5g.png

-slaps myself on the pinglist-
-slaps myself on the pinglist-
-o- She/her
FR +9
Hatchery
Dragon Search
Quests/Wishlist
earth_small.png
62641081.png
earth_small.png
1 2