Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | closed, reopened elsewhere
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17
Ba-bump!
Ba-bump!
Akhilleus.gif
These are super cute! Could I get a ping for new breeds, please?
These are super cute! Could I get a ping for new breeds, please?
968.png ...| #145955 |
...| She/Her |
...| INFP |
...| 23 |
...| FR+3 |
@Roheryn
For sure!
Added. ^^
@Roheryn
For sure!
Added. ^^
@possums @Shadowdawn199 @Shudder @MurkyDepths @Twiggies @flubi @Roheryn No new bases yet, but! There's a new icon type: familiars! [center][img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/intermediary/f/e1536191-d187-4258-81dc-dadac3221cee/dczzrtp-29f47195-58db-4b72-9230-ddeb676b6bf1.png[/img][/center] They work differently than the dragons, as each is done from scratch. Alrighty, that's all. Hope you're all having a wonderful day, and thanks for your time!
@possums @Shadowdawn199 @Shudder @MurkyDepths @Twiggies @flubi @Roheryn
No new bases yet, but! There's a new icon type: familiars!
dczzrtp-29f47195-58db-4b72-9230-ddeb676b6bf1.png
They work differently than the dragons, as each is done from scratch.
Alrighty, that's all.
Hope you're all having a wonderful day, and thanks for your time!
@C0NSUME So pretty and neat! May I be put on the pinglist for new breeds, please?
@C0NSUME So pretty and neat! May I be put on the pinglist for new breeds, please?
34822.png Tower/Karak
they/it
+9h FR

Ping me!
----I'll miss your posts otherwise.----
* accent shop
* pure progen
lineage project

* wishlist
21402.png
@CrownedLadybug
For sure! I'll add you in a second~
@CrownedLadybug
For sure! I'll add you in a second~
saw your post on tumblr making the rounds and had to grab a slot!! My apologies if you aren’t open ???? [b]Dragon image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46245698] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/462457/46245698_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Genes:[/b] — Primary || Jaguar — Secondary || Butterfly — Tertiary || Stained [b]Colours:[/b] — Primary || Jungle — Secondary || Hunter —Tertiary || Cherry [b]Eye type:[/b] Light (rare) [b]Payment method:[/b] Gem [b]Which base:[/b] Just Bogsneak !! [b]Other notes:[/b] — While apparel technically they are a part of her, lore wise; could you please include the round/rams horn? I am happy to pay extra! — I would looove to be added to your ping list for new breeds!
saw your post on tumblr making the rounds and had to grab a slot!! My apologies if you aren’t open ????

Dragon image:

46245698_350.png

Genes:
— Primary || Jaguar
— Secondary || Butterfly
— Tertiary || Stained
Colours:
— Primary || Jungle
— Secondary || Hunter
—Tertiary || Cherry
Eye type: Light (rare)
Payment method: Gem
Which base: Just Bogsneak !!
Other notes:
— While apparel technically they are a part of her, lore wise; could you please include the round/rams horn? I am happy to pay extra!
— I would looove to be added to your ping list for new breeds!
@trickyjinx
I am absolutely open!
I'll get started right away, and I'll try to include the horns— though with the pose it might look a bit odd.
That'll come to 400g, and it should be done in half an hour to 45 minutes!
Please wait to send payment until after I give the go-ahead. ^^
(and I'll add you to the pinglist!)
@trickyjinx
I am absolutely open!
I'll get started right away, and I'll try to include the horns— though with the pose it might look a bit odd.
That'll come to 400g, and it should be done in half an hour to 45 minutes!
Please wait to send payment until after I give the go-ahead. ^^
(and I'll add you to the pinglist!)
@c0nsume awesome!! And if the added horns look off you are welcome to leave them off ^v^
@c0nsume awesome!! And if the added horns look off you are welcome to leave them off ^v^
@trickyjinx
And it's done!
If you could send payment that would be great, and I'll shoot the file your way afterwards!
@trickyjinx
And it's done!
If you could send payment that would be great, and I'll shoot the file your way afterwards!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17