Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Eastern Style Imperial Adopts! [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
[center][b]*Hello! I'm accepting orders but there's is a queue so there will be some delay*[/b][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/xx6NPmY.png[/img][/center] [center][b]Hi welcome to my first adopt Shop![/b][/center] [center]This here is the base I'm gonna be using. Full size, shading already included, 500x700. Formatted to fit dragon bios and FR forum posts! It is supposed to be art of a male Imperial highly stylized to look like Eastern Dragons! It's not supposed to be anatomically accurate and instead is supposed to look grand, artistic, and dynamic. Wings are not included on purpose :3 to better match the Eastern Style these adoptables are going for. Because of this secondaries will most likely be shown as mane color with very light details to match secondary genes.[/center] [center][b]Prices:[/b] Flat rate of 150g/150kt This price includes all genes/colors[/center]
*Hello! I'm accepting orders but there's is a queue so there will be some delay*
xx6NPmY.png
Hi welcome to my first adopt Shop!
This here is the base I'm gonna be using. Full size, shading already included, 500x700. Formatted to fit dragon bios and FR forum posts! It is supposed to be art of a male Imperial highly stylized to look like Eastern Dragons! It's not supposed to be anatomically accurate and instead is supposed to look grand, artistic, and dynamic. Wings are not included on purpose :3 to better match the Eastern Style these adoptables are going for. Because of this secondaries will most likely be shown as mane color with very light details to match secondary genes.
Prices:
Flat rate of 150g/150kt
This price includes all genes/colors
y7z4RJK.png
[center][b]Rules[/b] -Payment must be sent before you receive your completed order -No apparel (sorry!) -Ping me or I will probably miss your order! -Skins and accents will probably be a no, but you can always ask to have one added for an extra charge. This is because there's a good chance I won't do justice to the art of the skin on the base! -Multigaze and most eye types are okay. Ask me about primals. Some Primals would be too difficult to work into the Lineart -This base is for male Imperials but you can show many any dragon or OC you like and get their genes/colors on the base -Slots will be 5 at a time. I won't take the next batch of orders until all 5 current slots are finished -Request only 1 slot per batch unless you are using an item to pay in which case you can request however many adopts to match the value of your item. -Out of respect for me (the artist) and the customer please don't use adopts you didn't commission and pay for -First come first serve! -I can be bribed![/center] [center][b]How These Work[/b] The base is separated in layers by color so for every request each layer will be filled to match the dragon. Above each main color layer I will hand draw in the genes and details of each individual dragon. As a result there is no need to sponsor genes. Due to the relatively complicated nature of the lineart I will not be adding apparel to the Imperials as I run the risk of messing up the look of the order and mistakes may take longer to fix than doing the adoptable itself. With no distractions these will take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. Ask me about custom making a base for your Imperial/Dragon. If there's enough demand or bribe I may make a separate Eastern Style Female Imp base.[/center] Order Form: [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] Either a linked image, a scry, or the Dragon's ID [b]Notes:[/b] Anything I might need to know before starting your adopt [b]Payment:[/b]Gems/treasure/items[/code] [center][b]Order List[/b] 1) Open 2) Open 3) Open 4) Open 5) Open[/center]
Rules
-Payment must be sent before you receive your completed order
-No apparel (sorry!)
-Ping me or I will probably miss your order!
-Skins and accents will probably be a no, but you can always ask to have one added for an extra charge. This is because there's a good chance I won't do justice to the art of the skin on the base!
-Multigaze and most eye types are okay. Ask me about primals. Some Primals would be too difficult to work into the Lineart
-This base is for male Imperials but you can show many any dragon or OC you like and get their genes/colors on the base
-Slots will be 5 at a time. I won't take the next batch of orders until all 5 current slots are finished
-Request only 1 slot per batch unless you are using an item to pay in which case you can request however many adopts to match the value of your item.
-Out of respect for me (the artist) and the customer please don't use adopts you didn't commission and pay for
-First come first serve!
-I can be bribed!
How These Work
The base is separated in layers by color so for every request each layer will be filled to match the dragon. Above each main color layer I will hand draw in the genes and details of each individual dragon. As a result there is no need to sponsor genes. Due to the relatively complicated nature of the lineart I will not be adding apparel to the Imperials as I run the risk of messing up the look of the order and mistakes may take longer to fix than doing the adoptable itself. With no distractions these will take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.

Ask me about custom making a base for your Imperial/Dragon. If there's enough demand or bribe I may make a separate Eastern Style Female Imp base.

Order Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon:[/b] Either a linked image, a scry, or the Dragon's ID [b]Notes:[/b] Anything I might need to know before starting your adopt [b]Payment:[/b]Gems/treasure/items
Order List
1) Open
2) Open
3) Open
4) Open
5) Open
y7z4RJK.png
[center][b]Spotlight[/b][/center] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=185839][img]https://i.imgur.com/ZJWUAHZ.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=310031][img]https://i.imgur.com/Ve4SNYS.png[/img][/url]
Spotlight
ZJWUAHZ.png
Ve4SNYS.png
y7z4RJK.png
[center][b]Items I'm always looking for:[/b] [Item=eliminate][item=plague sprite][item=unhatched nocturne egg][item=breed change: wildclaw][Item=Primary Gene: Starmap][item=Tertiary Gene: Stained][item=Primary Gene: Pinstripe][item=Secondary Gene: Trail][item=Secondary gene: Constellation][Item=Vial of Scattersight] I'm always looking for dog and cat apparel, I love retired apparel, Sprites, UMA's, any elemental eggs, genes, breed changes, and items that are easy to liquidate. You can always ask about art and Item trades![/center] [center][b]Pinglist[/b] MessengerDragon, LexiePiper, SarcasticHawke, Kageshi, Animusic1601[/center]
Items I'm always looking for:
Eliminate Plague Sprite Unhatched Nocturne Egg Breed Change: Wildclaw Primary Gene: Starmap Tertiary Gene: Stained Primary Gene: Pinstripe Secondary Gene: Trail Secondary Gene: Constellation Vial of Scattersight
I'm always looking for dog and cat apparel, I love retired apparel, Sprites, UMA's, any elemental eggs, genes, breed changes, and items that are easy to liquidate. You can always ask about art and Item trades!
Pinglist
MessengerDragon, LexiePiper, SarcasticHawke, Kageshi, Animusic1601
y7z4RJK.png
And we're open! You can post if you like!
And we're open! You can post if you like!
y7z4RJK.png
@themasterplan47 These are fantastic, id like to put in an order please :) [b]Username:[/b] Miehina [b]Dragon:[/b] #48590806 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48590806] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/485909/48590806_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes:[/b] None [b]Payment:[/b]Treasure
@themasterplan47
These are fantastic, id like to put in an order please :)

Username: Miehina
Dragon: #48590806
48590806_350.png

Notes: None
Payment:Treasure
kC6yhA1.png
@Miehina sure thing! I’ll put you in for the slot. I’m at work currently so I’ll get started on your boy either late tonight or tomorrow morning!
@Miehina sure thing! I’ll put you in for the slot. I’m at work currently so I’ll get started on your boy either late tonight or tomorrow morning!
y7z4RJK.png
[b]Username:[/b] simfeetunder [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45224804] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/452249/45224804_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Notes:[/b] If you could gold his face and antlers like the accent has that'd be cool, no big deal if you can't :) [b]Payment:[/b] gems
Username: simfeetunder
Dragon:
45224804_350.png

Notes: If you could gold his face and antlers like the accent has that'd be cool, no big deal if you can't :)
Payment: gems
@themasterplan47

Would you consider taking fest currency?? Or partial FC and partial treasure? These are amazing, but I am a bit low on treasure atm!
@themasterplan47

Would you consider taking fest currency?? Or partial FC and partial treasure? These are amazing, but I am a bit low on treasure atm!
RIQ2y3S.png
@SimFeetUnder sure thing I put you in for a slot and that accent doesn’t look too hard so I’ll be sure to add the gold on his antlers and face.

@Kageshi sure I’d be willing to take FC as long as I get it before the festival ends! Do you happen to know the rates that eternal snow is going for in gems? ^_^
@SimFeetUnder sure thing I put you in for a slot and that accent doesn’t look too hard so I’ll be sure to add the gold on his antlers and face.

@Kageshi sure I’d be willing to take FC as long as I get it before the festival ends! Do you happen to know the rates that eternal snow is going for in gems? ^_^
y7z4RJK.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12