Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [closed] Big Yawn Signature Chibi
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50
@Solistare of course! [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
@Solistare of course!
Untitled_Artwork.png My Adopt Shop!
Sage/Dead
FR+3
He/Him
could you ping me when the treasure slots are open?
could you ping me when the treasure slots are open?
16713215_YuMjw62YgBG9bLw.jpg
[center][/center]Hey there! :D Could I be added in the general pinglist? ( can someone explain to me what Kt, G ect means in pricing, sorry XD I’m such a noob lol ) - eggo [emoji=star size=1]
Hey there! :D Could I be added in the general pinglist? ( can someone explain to me what Kt, G ect means in pricing, sorry XD I’m such a noob lol ) - eggo
i1iQAE3.pngqN1OyUr.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
hi!! i'd love a stretch adopt but i see that they're closed?
are they available to order with USD? i'd love to pay with real life currency if that's the case!!
hi!! i'd love a stretch adopt but i see that they're closed?
are they available to order with USD? i'd love to pay with real life currency if that's the case!!
6EgcYiO.png
@wizardlizardz yep! kT means the cost in treasure (for instance: 20kt means 20,000 treasure, the k standing for thousand) and g is the equivalent cost in gems if youd rather pay that way

@heypilot yeah you can have a usd slot!
@wizardlizardz yep! kT means the cost in treasure (for instance: 20kt means 20,000 treasure, the k standing for thousand) and g is the equivalent cost in gems if youd rather pay that way

@heypilot yeah you can have a usd slot!
Sage/Dead
FR+3
He/Him
Oof I just changed my username ( Thanks for explaining the money thing to me XD ) So you might have to change the username for the pinglist sorry if I bothered you! - Eggo [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Oof I just changed my username ( Thanks for explaining the money thing to me XD )
So you might have to change the username for the pinglist sorry if I bothered you! - Eggo
i1iQAE3.pngqN1OyUr.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png
I would love to be added to the general pinglist if possible!!
I would love to be added to the general pinglist if possible!!
wqq.png anduins.gif ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
Poison | Ecto/Ect | Artist | +3 FR Time
Accent Shop
The Library | Wishlist |
Oilslick Quest | Icon Dragon
ezgif-1-5db0c92ece.png
mtahk.gif
I'd love to be pinged when you open up any kt/g slots for the stretch adopts <3
I'd love to be pinged when you open up any kt/g slots for the stretch adopts <3
bHeX9bv.png
10 OPEN SLOTS
I will try to update slots when I can throughout the day

@eiyora @8toadcat @Grovey @Marrigan @tldr @coffeeshop @zace @Spark @leeedea @Pearlimose @Oppabo @nekosysteme @Quickpaint @Finis @Seoul @tilkka @hyuukiru @Azurine @nahab @omens @Roule @NatureReclaimed @Solistare @eggosaur @Aduins @KozuKitty @yum @Quiller @DragonNoodles @lndigoskies @Senil @bunlux @Wolfkai @fatherfursuit @Kipuka @Hinumi @Reckless @Sheona @sneer @QueenKatoe @scolopendromorph @Korwa @amillionzeros @Supremacy @ProtonBonfire @Leucine @AutumnSnapper @OyasumiKasumi @Solistare @dustfawn
10 OPEN SLOTS
I will try to update slots when I can throughout the day

@eiyora @8toadcat @Grovey @Marrigan @tldr @coffeeshop @zace @Spark @leeedea @Pearlimose @Oppabo @nekosysteme @Quickpaint @Finis @Seoul @tilkka @hyuukiru @Azurine @nahab @omens @Roule @NatureReclaimed @Solistare @eggosaur @Aduins @KozuKitty @yum @Quiller @DragonNoodles @lndigoskies @Senil @bunlux @Wolfkai @fatherfursuit @Kipuka @Hinumi @Reckless @Sheona @sneer @QueenKatoe @scolopendromorph @Korwa @amillionzeros @Supremacy @ProtonBonfire @Leucine @AutumnSnapper @OyasumiKasumi @Solistare @dustfawn
Sage/Dead
FR+3
He/Him
@botonist Ping bc of edit,, sorry! haha [b]Stretch[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] Ridgeback [b]Payment:[/b] Gems for both if possible! [b]Speech Bubble:[/b] [emoji=seafood size=1] but purple colored like the spot on her filigree? [b]Size:[/b] All sizes, and a non-apparel versions please! <3 [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Apparel:[/b] y/n (again, i'll help price) [item=Red Rose Flower Crown] [item=Crimson Silk Scarf] [item=Crimson Leg Silks] [item=Crimson arm Silks] [item=crimson wing silks] [item=Crimson Tail Bangle] [b]If they fit without becoming cluttered[/b] [item=] [item=Ember Sylvan Anklets] [item=Red Rose Wing Garland] [item=Red Rose Tail Lei] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51520516] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/515206/51520516_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other:[/b] Could you tone down the filigree just a little on her? I adore her with it but sometimes around her face can get a bit much c: [b]and if I may, I'd love to order another one if breed sponsoring is open?? It would be a spiral like I wanted last time (but this new gal has my priority heck.)[/b] (order in-case I can sponsor spirals) [b]Stretch[/b] [b]Breed:[/b] Spiral (Sponsor?) [b]Payment:[/b] Gems [b]Speech Bubble:[/b] [emoji=pink gem size=1] but more orange colored like his eyes? [b]Size:[/b] All sizes, and a non-apparel versions please! <3 [b]Skin/Accent:[/b] N/A [b]Apparel:[/b] y/n (again, i'll help price) [item=Red Rose Flower Crown] [item=Golden Seraph Headpiece ] [item=Golden Arm Silks] [item=Golden Silk Scarf] [item=golden leg silks] [item=Golden Seraph Tail Bangle] [item=Scarlet Sylvan Twist] [b]if it works with the Seraph headpiece / if it works with the wings on the base[/b] [item=Golden Fillet] [item=golden wing silks] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=42658392] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/426584/42658392_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other:[/b] N/A but I'd love if his tail apparel could be layered like his current outfit? if they all fit of course. I'm not sure how the base will turn out <3
@botonist
Ping bc of edit,, sorry! haha

Stretch
Breed: Ridgeback
Payment: Gems for both if possible!
Speech Bubble: but purple colored like the spot on her filigree?
Size: All sizes, and a non-apparel versions please! <3
Skin/Accent: N/A
Apparel: y/n (again, i'll help price)
Red Rose Flower Crown Crimson Silk Scarf Crimson Leg Silks Crimson Arm Silks Crimson Wing Silks Crimson Tail Bangle
If they fit without becoming cluttered
Ember Sylvan Anklets Red Rose Wing Garland Red Rose Tail Lei
Dragon:

51520516_350.png

Other: Could you tone down the filigree just a little on her? I adore her with it but sometimes around her face can get a bit much c:

and if I may, I'd love to order another one if breed sponsoring is open?? It would be a spiral like I wanted last time (but this new gal has my priority heck.)

(order in-case I can sponsor spirals)

Stretch
Breed: Spiral (Sponsor?)
Payment: Gems
Speech Bubble: but more orange colored like his eyes?
Size: All sizes, and a non-apparel versions please! <3
Skin/Accent: N/A
Apparel: y/n (again, i'll help price)
Red Rose Flower Crown Golden Seraph Headpiece Golden Arm Silks Golden Silk Scarf Golden Leg Silks Golden Seraph Tail Bangle Scarlet Sylvan Twist
if it works with the Seraph headpiece / if it works with the wings on the base
Golden Fillet Golden Wing Silks
Dragon:

42658392_350.png

Other: N/A but I'd love if his tail apparel could be layered like his current outfit? if they all fit of course. I'm not sure how the base will turn out <3
YycIlt9.png
1 2 ... 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50