Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Scry's Adopt Mega-Thread [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

@Scryzee

Yes hunter has on different apparel I never thought of that. I was just thinking of the head. I'll leave it in your capable hands.

@Scryzee

Yes hunter has on different apparel I never thought of that. I was just thinking of the head. I'll leave it in your capable hands.
kkarma_signature__sig_sized__by_sludgy-dc8i3up.png
@Fukii Sorry about that delay, here you go! [img]https://i.imgur.com/GqwX6No.png[/img]
@Fukii
Sorry about that delay, here you go!
GqwX6No.png
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze No need to apologize, good art takes its time. It looks so amazing, thank you very much!
@Scryzze No need to apologize, good art takes its time. It looks so amazing, thank you very much!
ZTh0YIX.png
@Scryzze
Could you let me know when you do Filigree Flyers spirals? <3 I'm still in awe of those adopts!
@Scryzze
Could you let me know when you do Filigree Flyers spirals? <3 I'm still in awe of those adopts!
KtAsLKR.gif
@Scryzze Can I be added to the general pinglist?
@Scryzze Can I be added to the general pinglist?
ck2CMHK.gif
@SoullessWendigo @Skyeset
Sure thing. ^^
@SoullessWendigo @Skyeset
Sure thing. ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
i don't have any funds right now / am not really in the market for adoptables , but these are so pretty and well done i love them so much ! just wanted to pop by and leave a nice comment !! also by the way , i definitely think you could charge more around 400-500+ per adoptable they're so good- i hope you have a good morning / day / evening ! [emoji=familiar heart]
i don't have any funds right now / am not really in the market for adoptables , but these are so pretty and well done i love them so much ! just wanted to pop by and leave a nice comment !! also by the way , i definitely think you could charge more around 400-500+ per adoptable they're so good- i hope you have a good morning / day / evening !
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
Hello @Scryzze
Can you ping me when the Spiral's base is open?
Very Thank !
Hello @Scryzze
Can you ping me when the Spiral's base is open?
Very Thank !
Iconx100t.png
@Treacur
Sure thing!
@Treacur
Sure thing!
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@commoncomitatus Sorry about that delay, I haven't had as much time on my computer as I'd hoped. :) Here's your order! If there's anything I missed, let me know and I can fix it! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/GfKjiNW.png[/img][/center]
@commoncomitatus
Sorry about that delay, I haven't had as much time on my computer as I'd hoped. :)
Here's your order! If there's anything I missed, let me know and I can fix it!
GfKjiNW.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my